Okotan Adventures

OOC: We are not really yelling… We are arguing… @jayzor17 Can we continue?

1 Like

OOC: They’re outside the arena.

IC: Pheore finally whirls around to face him. “So? I know what happened after. Trained personally by Narmoto, chosen for whatever dumb quest is going on right now, probably even predicted to win the tournament. People favor you, Vladin. Something tragic happens, but oh, you’re just the victim. Something heroic happens, and you get all the glory. So the short of it is, I don’t care what happened. I just want to see you loose.”

1 Like

“I wished to enter the tournament but got delayed and by the time I reached the place the door was closed so I uhh snuck in through an open window.”
N’ghaor bows deeply after speaking.

OOC: my bad, I’ll fix it.

1 Like

OOC I feel like my characters may get along with Pheore pretty well…

“Trained? I had to wait five whole years for him to even recognize me after… And what glory, huh? What glory Mrs.?I had a terrible life! My whole family blamed me and Athena after that night! I was almost exiled from the legion and…”
He quickly covered his face.
OOC: I have no idea what you’re talking about. This is Vladin’s history:

• He was one of the less appreciated kids, especially after Ginny was born.
  • Ginny was killed. He and Athena were almost exiled, but something happened. I wanted to tell you about this, but eh… Pheore didn’t asked.
  • 5-6 whole years when he was hated by almost everybody.
  • In this five years, he auto-exiled himself in the City, where he lived with Rena.
  • In the end, Narmoto took him as his apprentice.
  • 1 or 2 years of training.
  • present day.
    So no glory. And he was ahited more than Geet after he killed Symphony.

OOC But, why was he hated? Is there a reason aside from that he got mind controlled and almost killed someone, because that is not that bad of an offense.

OOC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:6595, topic:42569”]
but something happened. I wanted to tell you about this, but eh… Pheore didn’t asked.
[/quote]

^

OOC: You’re assuming Pheore actually knows Vladin’s backstory. She sees him in the spotlight and hates him for it. The rest of it is incorrect assumptions.

As for the other thing, I guess we’ll find out in time.

IC: “Oh boo hoo. At least I tried to do something right. Go run back to your sister, firespitter. I’m done with this conversation.”

1 Like

OOC Oh, ok.

IC: “You… At least listen to me!”

1 Like

IC: “Nope. See ya in the tournament, firespitter.” Pheore turns and walks away.

1 Like

“No, please!”
After he left he felled down. He remembered all his bad moments: the exile, the nightmare family meeting, the second when he realized that he almost killed Rena. So he remained there, in dust, crying, like a forbidden prince he was.
OOC: @jayzor17 My god. You could listen to him!

OOC Some characters will not listen to others because it is in their personality. Sorry but that is how RPing works.

1 Like

OOC: I uh wow brutal

1 Like

OOC:
Sometimes I hate the RP rules, but OK…

IC: Athena entered in. Then she looked around.
“Where is Vladin?”
@TheMOCingbird

2 Likes

OOC: Sorry, but it’s like MOCingbird said; Pheore isn’t gonna suddenly turn around and be nice to him, especially after that fiasco. But there are plenty of other characters to interact with, and most of them don’t hate Vladin.

1 Like

OOC: I was talking to listen to him when she was still there, but now is too late. And yes, I understand the rules.

1 Like

OOC: PFFFT, be happy Tekan’s still ‘comatose’ he’d be just a small brutal, if not worse.
He’s suffered a few experiences similar enough to his, but they left him more… bitter, cruel compared to what Vladins like.

And he’s not one to take pity, for the most part.

Also, Sun enjoys acting mean so…

1 Like

OOC:uhhh wow y’know I thought okotans were peaceful save for the odd makuta worshipper

2 Likes