Okotan Adventures

“The tournament organizers.” Ekimu tells him.

“And you lord of creation can’t just bend the rules a little bit?”

“Please?”

“OK.”
Said Vladin, still a little suspicious.

“Come. We should start heading back.” KRyuin said before turning and walking back to the arena.

Athena and Vladin followed. Both remained silent.
OOC: Gtg to walk my dog.

1 Like

Kryuin continued to walk.

OOC Gtg as well.

1 Like

In the end they arrived.

Kryuin Saw his sister and the two hugged. “How’d it go?” Kryuin asked anxiously.

“I won. He was a little tough, but not to bad.” Kryuna said with a slight smile.

Vladin ignored both of them. Athena ran to see Mark on the arena.

Kryuin and Kryuna both sit down to watch the fight.

1 Like

Mark was waiting for the opponent.

A stone Okotan carrying a shield met him in the arena. He seemed quite short.

1 Like

Another Stone Okotoan? OK.

Kryuin polishes his buckler.

The stone Okotan raises his shield. “Tora is ready to fight!” He calls.

The announcer starts to call. “And…FIGHT!”

1 Like

OOC: Round one…FIGHT!!!

1 Like

N’gahor looks out the window to the arena witnessing the combat before turning back to Ekimu
"look this combat, this tournament is possibly the only thing I have found that could help me. I’m not here for the prizes or the honour but for the fights. You just feel so useless when your a petty scavenger…but you wouldn’t understand how that feels would you? To be expendable? To just be a face to cheer on the toa? would you?

“You first, pal.”

Geet looks down at the fight.

Capella watches with him.

Melody wakes up, on her couch, she dreamt of a nightmare. She calms herself down and walks outside. She notices the posters stuck around her block. She goes and grabs one, seeing the advertisement of the tournament. Melody runs towards to the tournament.

The cloaked okotan looked at Geet, then says, “So-ong…Oh the little So-ong…I wish for you to play a little melody…Or is a Symphony, I look for”

OOC: Orchestra(The cloaked okotan) is also Symphony and would know his own family.

1 Like

Rena looked at the cloaked figure.
I wonder who he is.