Okotan Adventures

Kryuin stayed silent, deep in thought.

Kryuna sat down in a corner, bored.

Capella talks to Mark, “Melody has a book, I think she’ll be there for a while.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
Geet looks at Blaze, “Thank you my friend, I just am strangely feeling sorry that it will end this way…”

Kryuna’s ears perked up at Geet’s conversation.

Geet continues with a sigh, “You know my plan, to stop Symphony by any means…but I wish I could fix him…”

1 Like

“If he leaves no alternative whatsoever, even if we offer mercy at its most needed and it is refused, we need to do what we must do.” He whispers. “I am going to be right beside you in this plan, every step of the way.” He promises.

“Thank you…”
Wetness filled Geet’s eyes. (I imagine they cry)

OOC: probably and please let nobody ruin this really sweet moment.

IC: Blaze, out of his own overwhelmingly kind heart (and that this is really what I’d do), gives Geet a hug as if he were a brother. “You are my friend, I’d be pretty cruel to not try to help when they need it.”

“Blaze thank you.” Geet tries to smile.

“You are most welcome.” He says, smiling kindly.

“So…Blaze…” Geet asks.

He lets go, “Yes, Geet?”

“If…AND I MEAN IF!.. If I die, I want you to protect my sister, Melody…” Geet says calming down.

“You have my word.” He says, nodding.

“Thank you.”

“I travel.”

A sharp wind cuts past the duo, carrying scattered snowflakes. The storm is moving in.

Gladius couldn’t decide whether to sigh or groan. He was eyeing Blaze’s conversation from too far away to hear anything, but hugging the one he hamstrung earlier…

Shows just how lucky you are, that he didn’t plant a knife in your back when you weren’t looking. Gladius tried to turn his attention to something else. I wouldn’t waste time on such simplistic things like hugging no matter the situation.

2 Likes

“Nice blade you got there.” Kryuna called to Gladius.

Geet sighs again, “Hey if it’s not too much…”
@BlackBeltGamer98

“Not at all.” He says.

OOC: You better be happy I didn’t see this. I’m a master at ruining moments of emotion, drama, and/or related!

2 Likes