Okotan Adventures

OOC: Thanks.

Geet grins, “Spend some time with her…”

Forty-four stared at the clouds in the sky, while he was unsure as to his next step.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Gladius looked at her, then looked at his sword, then looked at her again.

“Um, thanks.”

2 Likes

“If you are so worried about her, you should tell her. I feel that the burden of all that worries you that is upon her may be lightened by discussing this with her.” Blaze says, technically accepting the request but also telling him he should let Melody know what is going on.

“so I’ve never been up this mountain before are there any dangerous beasts?”
As Nahgor says this he edges closer to lync almost as if he expects her to protect him

“That’s fine.”

IC Kryuna went back to fiddling with her scarf, twirling it around her finger. What’s taking so long, all we need to do is walk into the ring and and start whaling on each other.

OOC I don’t think Geet was talking to you.

1 Like

OOC: No, Capella talked to me.

Weren’t you responding to this?

OOC: Yes, because I was too lazy to search for the one where Capella was talking to Mark.

1 Like

“Alright let’s head on in…” Capella says, stiffly walking into the arena.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“In due time, my friend” Geet says.

He nods in understanding.

Geet sighs in relief.

Lync opens her mouth to say something, but a sudden howl of wind snatches away her words.

“I’ve never really been here either,” she repeats when she gets the chance. “There can’t be anything too bad, though.” She speeds up for a moment, an unconscious reaction that restores the distance between them.

1 Like

“ha…those sound like words perfect for our graves”
his voice is flat and slightly sarcastic

1 Like

“Buzzkill,” she mutters beneath the wind.

1 Like

“nah just thinking realistically”
he chuckles his mood seemingly lightened

1 Like

“If I couldn’t handle myself, I wouldn’t be up here,” she protests indignantly.

1 Like