Okotan Adventures

Kryuin prepares as well.

Capella readies her gear.

The announcer starts talking again. “Welcome one and all to round two! Now, would all our contestants please walk out into the arena and introduce yourselves!”

Hitora and Vinazu get up and head out to the arena.

Izin gets up and walks out, Malos following suit.

Geet heads to the arena, so does Capella

Piko spectated eagerly. He made sure to remember the appearance of every single contestant that stepped forth.

Blaze comes out with his tools strapped to his back.

“Meet our contestants!” He lists off the names of the contestants. “However, unlike in previous years, we will be having a twist on this years tournament!”

Echo nods “Don’t lose. I wanna be able to go against you” he gives a smile and heads to room b

Ooc know I’m late lets just pretend that happened oof

1 Like

Both my characters came out.

Gladius stepped out, hefting his sword and hoping it didn’t have to do anything with flying.

1 Like

“Screw it, I’m swimming.” Forty-four resolved, trying to doggy paddle across the patch of sea.

“We will be taking this round to the skies!” The announcer cries. “To the recently restored Floating Sky Arena!”

The crowd cheers.

I didn’t get to fight there when it was first opened, so I guess this is the next best thing. Hitora thinks.

1 Like

Blaze kept silent and listened.

So thats what I saw. Kryuna thought.

Pheore’s expression looks roughly like Saitama, and not when he’s having a cool moment. Wait what? The Sky Arena is back up and running again? Wait what?

“That’s right, people, the Floating Sky Arena!” The announcer calls. “Due to transportation limits, the birds will take the contestants first, then will come back for multiple trips to bring up you, the audience! Now, fighters, each one board a bird and ready for the flight of your life!”

Blaze hopped on one and immediately went into the sky for the Floating Sky Arena.

Kryuin and Kryuna both slid onto theirs and sped off.

Geet gets on the bird. Capella gets on her own. They fly up.

Pheore approaches a bird slowly, disguising hesitance with a projection of calm swagger. She approaches the bird head-on, and it turns to regard her with a single eye. She turns her head slightly to match.

“We good?” The bird coos lightly, shaking slightly so that its feathers rustle. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She walks around to its side, the head turning to follow her. An easy movement places her on the bird’s back,and it reacts immediately; a single flap of its wings throwing them into the sky. Pheore hugs low to the bird’s body, her fingers clutching a death grip around the harness as it rockets upwards. It clears the arena, and for a moment Pheore thinks that they’re going to touch the clouds. The bird levels off long before that, however; spreading its wings and gliding after the others.

3 Likes