Okotan Adventures

Echo walks off to the village. He examines the vine covered, decayed, rotten and dead buildings. He runs his hands against the buildings as he walks

Some people are also walking around, which is strange to him. This place looked abandoned, why where there still people here? This old dead place had nothing to offer. Hell, why was Echo still here?
Echo uses his memory until he finds a certain home. He looks at some rubble around, a corner of the house was missing but otherwise it was in somewhat normal condition. Granted it was still pretty bad. He twists the doorknob and walks in.

nothing he thinks as he looks around What did i expect? Some random miracle to happen and everyone be here alive?

Echos brow (?) furrows in an annoyed manner before inspecting his wound. “This was a mistake” he speaks to no one in general, not that he was around anyone. Everyone in the village was too far away. “I came here for no reason. I should’ve just stayed with Kyruin and waited for orders” he sighs and kicks a dead skull spider next to him away before walking back to Azure

2 Likes

“Did something happened?” Azure asks as Echo got back. Seeing as his expression showed that he was down.

1 Like

“nah. Nothing major”

1 Like

“Oh… okay, shall we go then?” She asks

“yeah, i need to head back to the city” He nods

“Lead the way.” she jokingly replies.

echo nods and starts walking back.

Azure follows.

OOC: I am going to ask more people the same thing:
@TheMOCingbird @Jcton

1. What happened while I was gone?
  2. Where is everybody (especially Kryuin).
  3. Where would my characters be?
1 Like

OOC A lot happened, so I’ll tell you what I know, Kryuin and Melody and everybody else still in the city o the mask makers got a letter telling them to meet Ekimu in the meeting hall, a this point Kryuin and Meldoy are the only ones there waiting for Ekimu. Kryuna is just walking around the city.

I think all of Jcton’s characters aside from Melody are going to the region of fire because Symphony is actually good, although none of your characters would know this information about Symphony.

A lot of stuff happened that I didn’t keep track of with Trayakar’s, BlacbeltGamer’s and KAI_BORG’s characters, and I’m not sure where exactly BrokenAxles’s and Tarkur’s characters are, but I believe it is at some village in the region of jungle.

Jayzor’s, some of Tarkur’s, some of Chromeharpoon’s, and It’sFrostBite’s characters are all somewhere in the region of ice with Nah’Gihore.

That is pretty much all I know, I think your characters would be in the city of the mask makers and would have received a letter telling them to meet in the meeting hall in the city of the mask makers, they might also see Kryuna walking about.

2 Likes

OOC; Tyvm.
IC: Rena, Mark and Ghabix walked in the room a few minutes ago. They were waiting for Ekimu. Suddenly, the Earth Okotoan came in.
“The operation is done!”
He said to Kryuin.

Vladin entered the city.

1 Like

Kryuin got up from his seat. “What is her condition at the moment?” He asks, a hint o worry in his voice.

1 Like

Rena, Mark and Ghabix didn’t knew that he was talking about Athena. Ghabix especially thought that he was talking about Kryuna, so the three decided not to enter in the conversation.
EO: “I don’t know. The doctor knows. The only thing I can tell you is that her arm is full of metals. Speaking of the doctor, he wants to see you.”

“Ok.” Kryuin said before beginning to walk away.

The Earth Okotoan came with him, walking towards the hospital.

The others remained in the room.

Kryuin glanced back at the others. “If you see Vladin, tell him to go to the hospital, Athena will probably want to see him.” He called to the threesome.

1 Like

All of them seemed puzzled. At the time one of them could realize what happened, the two arrived at the hospital. The Earth Okotoan showed him a door and told him to enter in it.

1 Like

Kryuin entered the room.

He could see a bed. Athena was in it. She was sleeping, for now. Her arm was fully covered in a gypsum. Next to her, on a chair, was the doctor. He rearranged his glasses when he saw Kryuin entering in the room. He stood up.
“Do you want the good news or the bad news?”

“Bad, then good.” Kryuin said as he glanced over at Athena.