Okotan Adventures

“Heh… maybe it has.” He comments, laying down watching the stars.

@Runa

Geet and his group reach the entrance of the ruins (@Runa)

Echo stretches as well “let’s get going then”

1 Like

They notice extreme wear on the place, looking almost like it could collapse at any minute.

The group enter the ruins, wary of its condition.
(@Runa)

1 Like

They see some lava streams trickling through parts of the wall, but it’s mostly an open room with a few doorways.

The group wanders in the ruins.
(@Runa)

“My wounds are those that a doctor cannot heal,” Jaspar says.

“He means he’s fine,” Pheore corrects with a roll of her eyes. “We barely took a scratch from the fall.” She adjusts her shoulder armor.

1 Like

He sighs. “Alright. Let’s go then.”

Pheore makes way towards Ekimu’s Forge, easily visible on the skyline. Other villagers seem to shy away from her, especially those from the Region of Fire. They lurk on the sides of the street, whispering among each other with the occasional finger pointed at Pheore. The fire villager forges ahead regardless, her eyes fixed on her path and her mask held high. Jaspar follows close behind her, his hands clutched to his chest and his eyes looking at the ground, seemingly oblivious to the attention they’re receiving.

2 Likes

Hitora sees it, however. “Hey.” He whispers. “What’s with the staring?”

“Nothing,” Pheore mutters. “They’re nobodies, just ignore them.”

“The people of fire aren’t very forgiving,” Jaspar murmurs, earning a hiss from Pheore. “I would have thought after all this time…”

“We can save story time for later, nerd,” Pheore says. “Let’s go talk to Ekimu.”

1 Like

“We…” Hitora starts, before trailing off. “We…don’t have to talk about it later, if it’s too touchy a subject.” He says, noticing Pheore’s reaction.

2 Likes

Azure stops her stretching and starts walking, she is quiet, mostly because she hadn’t much to say.

@BrokenAxels

1 Like

Echo starts walking, not even waiting for her.

Azure follows along.

They walk for quite a while, before Echo stops. Some old, almost destroyed buildings stood in the distance. He looks at Azure “Can you do me a favor?”

“Uhh… I guess.” Azure says not really knowing what she agreed upon.

“mmkay, stay here for a bit.”

Azure stood there, as Echo walked away.

1 Like