Okotan Adventures

OOC [quote=“Ghidora131, post:12313, topic:42569”]
Ekimu has placed me in the position of authority over this escapade
[/quote]

Did Ekimu actually put him charge, because I may have missed that post.

IC “Fine by me.” Kryuin said as he turned around to look at Gladius and Blaze.

Geet looks at the group,
“Alright, let’s take this mask back to my house.”
Geet grabs a map and circles a section in the jungle region, he shows the group,
“This is where we are going.”

OOC: I believe in charge of Blaze, at the very least.

2 Likes

OOC:

My memory fails me, but that’s not the point - Gladius is mainly taking charge of the situation due to nobody having been around to hear Ekimu’s final word on it except Blaze, and I believe Blaze would know better than to say otherwise.

3 Likes

Kavix surveys the desert for a few more seconds. Over the past seven years, he had traveled from one end of the island to another. He felt that all six regions were beautiful in their own rights, but he would always have a soft spot for his own elements.

OOC: Blaze would rather be in this scenario, which I want compare to house arrest or parole, than in a prison.

IC: Blaze didn’t speak for a while but examined the area closely. Noting the decay, he opened his notebook and looked for anything that referenced decay at such a scale; all this was done without saying a word.

Kavix resumes his climb. He could do some more sightseeing after he got the Mask of Flight.

Would anybody mind if I took it for a little spin before giving it to Ekimu? he wonders.

Echo looks from out of the fire to Gladius and shrugs. “Mmkay.”

Blaze sat down by the fire, not caring much about smoke due to his natural resistance to fumes, and thumbed through the old book, looking for mentions of decay. He found several: Deathbringers, Sun Eater, Death, Reanimate Dead and even Time. He flipped through until he found the page which had a title that read “Mask of Decay”.

OOC: This journal is filled with the notes and recordings of many generations; this sort of stuff isn’t called by Blaze and his father as “the family business” for nothing.

1 Like

Kryuin leans over too look at what he was reading, then went back to looking at the fire.

1 Like

Kavix routinely stopped to ensure that his box was securely slung over his shoulder.

1 Like

Geet’s group heads to Geet’s old house, hidden in the jungle region. They discuss what they should do next. Geet has a plan.

I can’t believe I’m thinking this, but I actually wouldn’t mind fighting another one of Makuta’s minions right now, Kavix thinks, the monotony of the past few days beginning to grow tiring.

He saw the pages talk about the Mask of Decay, a tribe from ancient times called the Deathbringers and of the reason why they were linked. It was obvious that the pages all had different levels and kinds of penmanship and handwriting styles which signaled that these entries were compiled and made over many generations.

Blaze read the passage silently, he wanted to help and, in order to do so in the future, he felt there was no better place to learn from than the past.

OOC: is this the group that retrieved the Mask of Decay?

1 Like

“Sorry I haven’t had much to say,” Kavix mutters quietly as he climbs. “The last few days just haven’t been too eventful. You know there’s only so many ways I can say ‘I walked through the desert’ or ‘I’m climbing a mountain.’”

4 Likes

Echo glances and shrugs, this didn’t interest hin much, so he stands up and begins to scale a tree before he lays down on tge only branch that could really support him.

“Those guys I told you about; Nuuma and Tarkur,” Kavix continues, “they seem like good people. I figure if either of them wanted to kill me they’d’ve done so already.”

Blaze closed the book and put it in his pack. He stepped closer to the fire and began to stoke it by, literal, hand; he was able to resist it fairly well due to him being from the Region of Fire and being of that Element primarily.

Forty-four blinked, the pain from his wounds blended into frustration, and rage.

Kavix begins to softly hum a melody. It wasn’t one he was particularly fond of, but someone important to him considered it their favorite song. He hummed the tune from time to time to remember that person, as they hadn’t really seen each other in a long time.