Okoto Minecraft Map Community Game Night!

Sounds alright for me, hopefully.

I’m torn between general Survival and Survival Games. Give my cookie vote to whichever gets more in the end: :cookie:

Sounds good to me. :smile:

Sounds good once again. :smile:

I don’t know time zones. What would this be in atlantic? Unless it’s like midnight, I’m down.
EDIT: Wait… CRAP. I just realized I’m going to see Star Wars on mondayyyyyy…

1 Like

What time? We could be going all night.

How about we do multiple gamemodes instead of just one? I guess it depends how much time you have/want to spend on the server.

PS: just saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens and I thought it was good. (and that is all i’ll say about that.)

That’s more or less the plan. If one of the hunger games style gamemodes wins the poll, we’ll start with it, then play another round or standard survival afterwards.

From I think 6:30 atlantic to… whenever it ends. Would it be alright if I logged on a bit late?

Also, maybe stupid question, but do you have to download the map you made to join, or does the server just automatically have it?
(I’m no Minecraft expert)

ヰレ゛セセ12

Oh no, you just have to be in the latest snapshot version and log in!

Which snapshot is that? And I might leave the game early, as well, I don’t know how much work I will have tomorrow.

15w51b.

Because of the board issues and inherent likelihood that some participants will not see this, I am officially postponing this for another hour.

That said, the IP is 66.85.165.170:53710

Go ahead and add that to your server list. :smile:

Quick edit: the server is open for business! We’re just waiting on players at this point.

1 Like

starting minecraft right now if the server is still up! oh minecraft is derping hopefully i’ll still be able get on also on a side note my mouse is currently out of commission so i’m using a crappy mouse pad

1 Like

On my way!

1 Like

what happened to the server?

Well, that was fun.
Sure wish I’b been there.

1 Like

To those of you that could show up, it’s been fun! Glad you made it!

I’ll leave the server running all night. If you’re interested in blowing Okoto up, it’s your chance to do it with friends. Otherwise, the game is essentially done.

If the interest remains, I may host another play session either later in the month or sometime in January.

:wink:

Edit: Scratch the part about it being up all night. You guys dun crashed it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Definitely would do it again, especially a mask grab speedrun or competition! :smile:

Thanks again, dude!

1 Like

Yah. I liked it for the ten minutes I was on :stuck_out_tongue:

we should have played Hammer Flush…

1 Like