Oonie's General Art Topic

Hey, so this is going to be a topic where I’ll be posting random works from here and there. This will mostly be for things outside of Shape Wars and Shapherians (for that, you can go here), as there is another topic to cover those works. I don’t usually create may pieces, but I thought this would be a nice place to drop some cool pics and such every now and then.

4/27/15
You may remember the thumbnail from my Bionicle/Marvel Mash-Up video. I compiled this in Photoshop, and I think it turned out pretty good.

I mean, does it not look at least intriguing?!

Guys, guys! I found a leaked picture for the new Bionicle movie, look!

Tale of the Time-Traveling Muaka, anyone?

That’s all for now!

32 Likes

I love it, better photoshop then I can do

I really love the second avengers one XD

onua in the first pic looks really goood

Love how The Vision is Ekimu.

3 Likes

Coolio

For some reason I think Thor should have been Kopaka and Pohatu Captain America though :confused:

1 Like

Bionicle
Age of marender

It could happen.

It could totes happen.

5 Likes

I can think of a couple reasons why Cap is Kopaka though,

1. Shield, just like Kopaka.
  2. Rivalry with Iron Man, seen here as Tahu.

Although, I do agree that Thor doesn’t really fit Pohatu, all of the others were pretty much perfect.

1 Like

Avengonicle: Age of Skulltron

8 Likes

Update 6/1/15

More is on the way, but this will have to do for now.
The panel of Oonie!

(probably the closest I’ll get to Shapherian-related content here)

14 Likes

LOL! These are all awesome! cant wait to see more!

Update 6/10/15

Today, I present my first attempt at legitimate drawing outside of Shapherians in quite some time. Of course, I had to start with the Toa!

Definitely could use some work in the proportions and detailing (plus perspective/depth and shading and coloring), but I think these turned out pretty alright. :smile:
Also, if anyone recalls that “script” I made for a Bionicle-esque TV show…

No, I will not be converting it into an actual story, my writing skills aren’t really good enough to convey the whole plot properly. :frowning:
(but if anyone’s interested, I might write up some plot summaries)

Until next time, see ya!

10 Likes

Update 7/5/15
In my first attempt at art using a tablet, I have drawn up a little rendition of the @Mesonak (Captain Mesoamerica) V. @Kahi (Iron Kahi) event that recently took place. @IllustriousVar (SpiderVar?) also makes a cameo. Enjoy!

I made a Marvel comics variation as well. XP

This was a fun way to start off with some new art. I’ll definitely do more in the future. :slight_smile:

Until next time, see ya!

20 Likes

Omg I’m Spider-Man, yes just yes

11 Likes

woah

woah

1 Like

that’s amazing

(I feel I may have inspired this slightly 8P)

3 Likes

Is that an Autobot symbol on Meso’s shield?

Thank you, thank you.

@Middlefingerstudios Yes, there was a bit of inspiration from your drawing. The shield in particular. I just had to integrate that. XP

@StSc It’s supposed to be the skull mask.

3 Likes

varder-man

4 Likes

Update 7/29/15
Trying my hand at freehand sketches. I have tried to draw a couple of protectors, and some board members. In all of them, I tried to use a different technique or style.

@Nyran and @Political_Slime

@Pot8o and @anon90160534

Until next time, see ya!

11 Likes

Silver horns like NeoKnight, but Purple hood like MidKnight?

You are tearing me apart.

Regardless, I dig all of these, and the protectors are legit too.

3 Likes