Order of Mata Nui Files #34: Chromach, The Ferryman

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

Chromach is here! This elite Kestora warrior was chosen by Artakha, the Great Being of Judgement, to become the Ferryman of Spirits. While his physical form is now upgraded, his sight has been removed, replaced with the ability to see only spirits.

He was also given the ability to manipulate the distance between anything. Combined with his spirit-sight, he can foresee your final moments…

This was the MOC I started on my very first livestream! Finally, he is complete!

How to Build: Coming Soon™!
MOC Review: Coming Soon™!

Slideshow w/ Theme Music:

Bio:
Name: Chromach
Species: Kestora
Element: None
Kanohi: None
Affiliation: Ministry of the Red Star
Titles: Ferryman of Spirits, Elite Kestora
Personality: Obedient, easygoing, eloquent speaker, likes to joke about death
Fighting Style: Well rounded in both melee and ranged combat
Abilities: Distance manipulation, spirit vision, able to foresee a spirit’s final moments
Equipment: Soul Harvester scythe, cloak, blindfold

More shots of the MOC!

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

39 Likes

Great MOC! The Upside Down Vultraz mask doesn’t really look right to me, but other than that, good job!

4 Likes

Are the capes custom?

2 Likes

The cape on his thigh is a sail from the Queen Anne’s Revenge, not sure about the other one though.

4 Likes

They’re both LEGO, I’m not sure where the smaller cloth pieces are from (Got them on BrickLink) The large cloth is Chirrut’s waist cape from the Star Wars Constraction figures.

3 Likes

Very good use of the capes/cloth pieces!

1 Like

Let’s see…
Red and black? Check.
Has a cloak? Check.
Has a scythe? Check.
Scythe folds up? Check.
Scythe is also a rifle? Seems like it.

Yep, this is basically RWBY Rose.

Jokes aside, it’s pretty cool, those blade pieces work surprisingly well together on the scythe, and the color scheme certainly evokes a Kestora.

4 Likes

Gee. I had no idea Ruby Rose was in the order of Mata Nui.

Jokes aside this moc is amazing. The build and design is incredible, and I am just a sucker for transforming technic weapons.

Though you gotta admit, intentional or not, the RWBY parallels are pretty hard to miss.

4 Likes