Order of Mata Nui Files #35: The Master, Great Sage of the Multiverse

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

The Master RETURNS! Now my definitive tallest MOC, this version gaps the previous one to another dimension!

My latest MOC is an entry to @darkravenfilms’s Challenge Yourself" MOC Contest. I challenged myself to revamp The Master using Souji Gakari’s Bignicle Frame! In case that wasn’t enough of a challenge, I built a throne to display him on too! I think he turned out great! What do you think?

MOC Instructions & More: https://bit.ly/3lKks6R
How to Build: Coming Soon™!
MOC Review: Coming Soon™!

Slideshow w/ Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjxLCgzkuSk

Bio:
Name: (Unknown)
Species: Great Being
Element: Spatiotemporality
Kanohi: Olmak, Mask of Dimensional Gates
Affiliation: The Great Sages
Titles: ‘The Master,’ Great Sage, Great Being
Personality: Hyper-intelligent, cunning, lonesome, cocky, loves to brag
Fighting Style: Spatiotemporal manipulation
Abilities: Great Being abilities, unfathomable spatiotemporal control
Equipment: Throne

More shots of the MOC!

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

52 Likes

This is amazing! I really like the Purple and Gold color scheme, and having a throne is a really nice touch!
The build is outstanding… One of the best Bionicle Titan builds I have ever seen!

2 Likes

That’s one beefy boi

2 Likes

This pretty neat.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s better… the throne, the master… or the use of masks… 99.99999999/10 his knees worrr me a bit to much for stability.
10/10 if not!

2 Likes

That’s a… big MOC

1 Like

Purple yesssssssss…
I like the complexity and use of the masks!

And that chair looks great, it’s not that common to see builds such as this.

1 Like

This is a really nice looking moc. Pulls of being a Titan really well. The throne is a nice addition that looks great. My issue is just with the hands and feet which both look rather small.

Do you have a time estimate for how long this took to make?

1 Like

Thanks! I think I started him roughly around the time I posted the last OoMN Files MOC, so almost 2 months of straight building and waiting for Bricklink orders :smile:

1 Like

He looks at his hands a lot.
he must be a pretty shy guy.

2 Likes

Amazing!
I think it would be cool if you gave Him a Big Two-Handed Claymore Sword!

1 Like

I feel like original purple would be a pretty difficult colour to incorporate due to its scarcity in technic and constraction, but this uses it really well! Though the only issue I can see with the MOC is the feet’s size, they seem disproportionately small compared to his legs.

1 Like

I’m most impressed he can sit cross legged, that’s hard to pull off at that size.

1 Like

It gives of Thanos vibes (but cooler).

1 Like

you mean comic Thanos?

No, it seems more similar to his Endgame outfit with all the armor.

I absolutely love the music!

1 Like

Fantastic MOC, he looks complete from all angles and I’d imagine that’s quite hard at a size like this. The use of the purple Pakaris is really cool as well.
How do you start making MOCs of that size? Do you build some kind of skeletton first?

1 Like

In this case I started with the Bignicle frame. (which I linked to in the initial topic) Normally I don’t build MOCs of this size, but if I was to do one 100% from scratch, I’d try and make a basic frame to at least get the proportions of the MOC decided before I really got into building it.

2 Likes