Overwatch

I wanted Americree and Nihongenji but got neither.
I got a Tracer, Zarya, and Lucio skin but they’re all garbage IMO. Also got a bunch of the victory poses but I hate all those too.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of the victory poses, but hey, I wasn’t expecting everything that was released to be amazing. I’m just glad seasonal events are a thing, they’re fun.

1 Like

indeed they are
since I wanna see a Halloween one
then we can replicate the photo from recall

1 Like

well i mean

most of them

actually do change the game quite a bit

and change how you should play the character(s)

like mccree’s buffs and nerfs

and zenyatta’s constant unbalance with blizzard not knowing what to do with his loadout

wait so you hate the golfer 76 pose too?

what are you

3 Likes

They do change the way you have to play the Hero, but so far the changes have been for the better, usually changing the Hero so you can’t abuse an unintended usage of their kit. McCree was never meant to be a sniper, so they gave him falloff damage at range. Then they realized he was shredding tanks, when his role was to shred squishies at close range and deal consistent DPS at mid-range, so they made his Fan the Hammer more consistent, but made it so it no longer insta-kills tanks. In essence, the balance isn’t usually “oh, this character is too good, KILL THEIR STATS,” it’s usually “Oh, people are doing this a ton with a Hero, and it’s not interesting or fun/ it isn’t what the role of that Hero is designed to be. Give them a change that encourages more interesting gameplay/ makes them less easy to abuse.” That’s why complaining about balance in a lot of cases doesn’t make sense, because more often than not, the character needed the change.

Help. I’m level 310. I have nothing to buy. Loot boxes mean nothing. Kill me please.

1 Like

How the heck… not even level 100 yet…

2 Likes

so I played overwatch a bit today
I am getting better at Mei
and also I obtained a Reaper highlight intro from a crate
shame that I will never see it in game

You have everything in the game?

Nah. Just everything I want so far. Still waiting for the new emotes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the frick-frack how did you get to 310 so fast?

I mean, ster is like, 400 something at this point. It just means you have more free time than others, and you spend it mostly on OverWatch. I’ve binged on games like that before, like when Tribes: Ascend first came out (rip in pepperonis, you were fun while you lasted).

Yeah. Exactly.
Overwatch is the only game that’s fun for me anymore. I can’t wait until I get my 3ds.

1 Like

Overwatch needs a sort of dismantling or disenchanting mechanic, similar to that of Hearthstone. I guess it would give one fifth of the credits something is worth, as that’s what the system is for duplicates.

Some may argue that this would make loot boxes irrelevant, but that could be fixed by making loot boxes purchasable with, say, 50 - 100 credits.

14 times Error: 403 denied me. Funnn

1 Like

What’s dismantling?

Trade in an unwanted item for a fraction of the credits you’d use to create it.

I mainly want this function because I want to get rid of my Odile skin for Widowmaker :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Yeah, I’ve got a legendary skin for Tracer I’ll never use because:
1.) I don’t play Tracer.
2.) I have the Slipstream skin, which is superior to all Tracer skins.
3.) The one I have is the ugly punk one.

I’d love to be able to get rid of it and get credits, but eh, I dunno. The system the way it is means I won’t get everything I want super quickly, and I kinda like that. Having something to build towards is a good thing in these kinds of games.

1 Like

How…how dare you!
HERESY! TREASON OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, I SAY!

/s

2 Likes

You claim I am a Heretic, but you are simply misguided. The god of Chaos, Nurgle, master of death, has shown me the way. “Punk” is not pleasing to the Lord of Plague, and as such it is not pleasing to me.

I’ve been trying out Junkrat just recently, and he’s already one of my favourite characters to play. His Character design is pretty slick too,

3 Likes