Pestilence (RP topic)

“They threw a ‘shade’ at me!”

“That was only one plague doctor, though. We don’t know how far-reaching their influence could be.” Hydronicus said.
“Like I said, we should start on a smaller scale, and search for evidence with their offices and homes.”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton

“I will not sink so low as to infiltrate. I have a code of chivalry!”

"All I’m saying is, it would be unwise to charge into battle without first knowing the enemy "

“I know all I need to, they use magics and alchemy”

“But we need to first get to the bottom of their scheme, so we can properly intercept their plans.”

“I think I met their demagogue”

Hydronicus paused.
“Who would that be?”

Godrick essentially recreated this

“He was wearing a beak mask, tatty robes, a large profligate belt buckle with an eye motif and I’m pretty sure he had a skull staff on his back”

“Yeah, that definitely screams ‘evil cult leader’ to me?” Hydronicus said, turning to Arkan, Gohan and Ænhier.
@Jcton
@Runa
@meepinater
“Am I right?”

Æhnyir comments,
“So…you guys are planning to use a bait, to lure them out that way you can get more samples and interrogate the separately to see if you can get the location of their leader, or high prophet-type person…huh, neat plan.”

1 Like

Hydronicus nodded.
“Precisely. But now the question is, where should we start?”

“First off we need to find any cultist with a similar appearance…then we begin”
Æhnyir grins as he walks out to begin his search.

Hydronicus then followed, stepping out the door as well.

@Runa
“You coming?” He asked Arkan.

Arkan said nothing, but followed.

Hydronicus wandered through the streets slowly.

“I think I may know where to begin our investigation…” he then said, glancing up at a sign on a small building nearby. It read:
Dr. Adam’s doctor center
“We can see if the Plague Doctors may be up to anything suspicious.” Hydronicus said as he headed to the doctors office.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
@Jcton
@Runa
“Come on.” He said to the others.

Rohan followed eagerly.

“No. I will wait outside, if this is a trap better that I stay in reserve”

Hydronicus gave a thumbs-up, before entering the medical center.

As he stepped into a building, he was greeted by a receptionist at the desk.
“Hello. What is your ailment today?” She asked.
“Well, my uh, friends and me got sick with a case of The Plague.” Said Hydronicus, as he showed his bare arm marked with plague spots he painted on earlier.

The receptionist nodded. “Okay. You will soon be seen by the doctor. Now go wait over there.” She said, directing them to a corner in the room packed with plague patients.

Rohan followed Hydronicus. He looked at all the patients, his eyes filling with sadness.

“I could heal them all, right here and now.” he whispered to Hydronicus. “I can’t let these people suffer.”