Quote Topic

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything - Anonymous

2 Likes

Good Grief - Jotaro Kujo

“Is this the line for ‘I’m a stupid idiot who wants to get punched in the face’? Well, now it is. Badump dump.” - Spider-Man

“A god named Sparkles?!” - Spider-Man

“The Serpent Squad? Great, now I have to go home and wiki you. Sorry, that came out dirty.” - Spider-Man

“Wait, you’re lizard girls?”
“Yes!”
Lizard girls?”
“Yes!! Who are you?!”
“Surprised to find myself oddly attracted to lizard girls.” - Iceman to Constrictor

3 Likes

Alright people, strap in because I got some quotes to rattle off.

“Another dead Tenno.” Captain Vor (Warframe). This one always gets me
“Haha! STRENGTH TO THE GRINEER!” Captain Vor (Warframe). This one also always gets me
“Regret will be your legacy!” General Sargus Ruk (Warframe). I love this one so much because of the intro to Ruk’s boss fight

And that is all I can think of at the moment…dang it, I need to play something other than Warframe.

1 Like

4 Likes

“Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We’re all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture-- They are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, and they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair… all memes. All passed on.”
-Monsoon, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

9 Likes

“There’s so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero… never gets to see that ending. …They’ll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They’ll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. …Ain’t that a b**ch?”"
-Epsilon

6 Likes

“Gravity, thou art a cruel b****.”
~Sheldon Cooper

3 Likes

http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20121203/star%20wars%20quotes%20boba%20fett%201280x960%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_3.jpg

11 Likes

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
~Everyone.

7 Likes

“Yes.”
~Me

■■■■■■ that was a perfect ending.

1 Like

10 Likes

“Do not weep, for not all tears are in evil.”
~Gandalf

“Practice makes perfect, but if nobody is perfect, why practice?”

I love this quote. It’s literally telling you not to work hard at things you want to achieve, and instead just do nothing.

1 Like

Wryyy -DIO

No I am your farther -Darth Vader

1 Like

its actually “no, I am your father”-Darth Vader, episode: V

2 Likes

“The mouth is quicker than the hand.”
~Garfield.

4 Likes

One of the best movie speeches.

2 Likes