No it’s balanced this time promise
I’ll copy paste the profile with slight alterations.
Kanohi: Noble Avsa
Powers, Weapons, and Abilities:
- Eric's rhotuka which he calls "Pretender" allows him to change the shape and appearance of objects, but leaving the qualities the same. As an example, if he were to turn a knife into a feather, the feather would weigh and have the same durability as the knife but have the appearance of the feather. The effect isn't permanent and wears off in proportion to the size of the object, with smaller objects being affected for several weeks, if not months, while larger objects being affected for only a couple days or less. Without a rhotuka launcher Eric would need to touch an object to affect it, and needs to stay in contact with living organisms and objects larger than himself longer for it to affect them.
- Due to makuta experimentation Eric has the ability to harden parts of him into a nearly invulnerable material. He can do so nearly instantly, but can only do so to a small portion of his body, somewhere between a fifth or a fourth depending on how much he focuses. It's possible that with time the ability might become more developed, but with Eric's lack of patience its highly unlikely that he'll take the time to do so.
- Like all shadow matoran Eric can fire shadow bolts.
- Eric is in possession of a device that utilizes a Weapons Creation Kanoka, that when activated will create the weapon he is thinking of, if he has used it before and understands its abilities*. If not a warped and unstable version of the weapon will come into existence, prone to exploding if it has an ability and the user attempts to use it.
- List of Weapons Eric can create with his device (as of right now)*
- Various standard melee weapons
- Lightstone Rifle
- Power Swords
- Kanoka Swords*
Wouldn't be able to use said Kanoka Sword's abilities*
Cunning, suspicious of others, dislikes those who instantly associates shadow with evil, and simultaneously loves and hates makuta for turning him into what he is now. As an Av-Matoran he was quite patient but upon losing his inner light lost that quality, and is easily angered.
Backstory: Once was part of a matoran village and worked as a crafter, constructing various devices like kanoka tech, power swords, and other weapons useful for matoran. He was known in the village for his detailed and meticulous work, born from a love of the craft and patience. However he never acquired a lot of popularity, for he took quite a bit of time to complete his work, and most weren’t willing to wait that long. But life was fine, up until the makuta decided he needed some more test subjects. His village was attacked and he and the others captured. Months would follow as the villagers were experimented on, losing their light and being mutated into terrible things. By the time the Makuta got around to Eric he was bored with the obvious mutations like claws, wings, etc., so he gave Eric the ability to harden his skin and accidentally gave him the ability to channel his rhotuka energy through touch. This ended up backfiring, as Eric was able to use it to escape later, sneaking past guards and such to freedom. He’d then plot his revenge, wanting to do all he can to hinder and hurt the one who did this to him.
Oh yeah, you should include protocarins.