“What do we do if there isn’t enough?”

“What should be done with it?”

“That guy who buried Ta’aki. He is still inside.”

“Ta-aki was killed by the entrance of the vault…”
Vomahiki replies.
“How else would he find enough dirt to bury someone.”
@TheMOCingbird
Vomahiki replies to his question,
“It’s yours. You can give it away or use it on yourself. You don’t even have to use it.”

@MaxinePrimal
“We have a set time for when we leave…if no one else joins us by the break of dawn tommorow, we leave as we are.”

1 Like

Remus nods and and grasps the stone tightly in his hands, before walking a ways away from the group, out of sight behind some rocks. He rubs his hand over some of the dirt to disturb the ground, then activates the stone on himself, making sure no one else saw. Getting up, he walks back to the group.

OOC So now I basically have the mask of meta-gaming, cool.

1 Like

“Alright then.”
He said with a nod of his head.

Vladin frowned.
“No. That girl asked who is Kravo, and I told her that Kravo is the guy who buried Ta-aki.”

Remus arrives back where the others were and approaches Kravo. He feels the odd sensation of a powered mask. He listens to the various conversations in the platoon, picking our any lies he might hear.

Since Vladin wasn’t lying, Remus wouldn’t hear nothing interesting from him.

Vomahiki tells Kravo what happened in the vault. Kravo looks at the one with the power stone. He whispers something to Vomahiki, then walks over to Remus. Kravo looks at him,
“You ‘had’ a power stone?”

OOC How would he know that he used the power stone? @Jcton

OOC: well…he was told that Remus has the power stone. Kravo himself has experience with power stones, which I’ve eluded to multiple times. (His own name is quite the hint of what it did to him.)
(Though the power stone he used was a ‘Last Light’) in truth he doesn’t know, but is assuming that Remus would have used it. He is simply finding the truth in his own weird way. Kravo still would have said this same thing even if you didn’t use it.
(Sorry if I have been slow, my computer screen broke so I need to use my phone to use the forums.)

1 Like

“Well if we still have a while to wait, I might as well do something. I’ll be back by the we’re ready to leave.”
Whatiri walked for the exit. Planning to explore more of the Forge.

“Sounds good”
The Chronicler replies.

1 Like

Whatiri nods and leaves. Looking to see what he can find.

OOC Ok.

IC “I did have a power stone, but I decided it’s power would not be fit in the hands of a matoron.” Remus said. @Jcton

“So…you got rid of it…or do count yourself as other than a matoran. It matters not, but I’ll tell you this if you used for yourself, you wouldn’t be the only matoran who used a ‘power stone’.”
Kravo smiles, he isn’t lying,
“Be careful young one.”
He heads rest of the group,
“DID ANY OF YOU FIND THE STONE KEY?!”

Remus follows silently.

Whatiri continues to walk and look around.

As he explores the Forge would almost seem like a giant machine. Gears jut out of the building and creak at every turn. The gears have no oil. The are pistons moving. The Forge groans as time passes. The city seems alive.

1 Like