Reclaiming Iden Nui

Ta-aki leads his men to the edge of the forge. He looks across the black waters that separate them from the mainland.
“Is anyone here not able to cross that water? Or are you scared? If you are either of those go back and live your rotting lives! Because a life here will rot, but our lives out there will prosper.”
Ta-aki readies a folding bridge. It is similar to a ladder, being spaces between the planks of metal. He lifts it high and swings it, with some help of (npc) platoon members. The bridge squeals as it swings over the black water. The bridge suddenly stops hitting the other side. Ta-aki warns them for the last time,
“It’s now or never.”
He begins to run over the bridge.

OOC: I feel as if I need more detail…woops.

@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG, @jayzor17, @Toa_Distraxx, @Morgy

Fycas follows, drawing his katana and shield.

Polik draws his club but stays where he is.

Eric gives Ta-aki a look of great annoyance. He didn’t join this team to get yelled at by somebody with no idea as to what life is really like out there. He didn’t even expect his life to get much better like promised. He just wanted to mess with Makuta’s plan, and get his revenge. And so he started marching across the bridge.

1 Like

Ta-aki makes it to the other side, he quickly checks the surroundings for tracks, loose ground, and traps.

The (npc) platoon members walks across one at a time.

(@Omega_Tahu)

Hurikan walks across the bridge.

Fycas stops and sheathes his katana, keeping his shield out.

Polik crosses the bridge slowly.

Eric activates his device and spreads his hands apart, a Lightstone Rifle appears in them. The ammunition begins charging up as they walk.

1 Like

Ta-aki waits for the others,
“Don’t take all day! We need to be at the next village by nightfall!”
He watches for loose dangerous Rahi.
Everything seems too silent.

Polik, slightly frightened, jumps at Ta-aki’s order. He scampers across the bridge.

Fycas stands on Ta-aki’s left, scanning his surroundings. “It’s quiet sir, too quiet.”

Lync stands watch next to the bridge, her bow nocked and ready to shoot anything that needed shooting.

The hum of a engine could be heard. It wasn’t like the machines they knew of.

Ta-aki listens carefully, he shouts,
“Anyone on the bridge stay there!”

OOC: Anyone know which Rahi this is?

Eric looked back at Fycas. “Do you want the sound of angry rahi instead of silence? If not stay quiet.” He turned to face the sound. “Speak of the devil…”

OOC: The punchy lizards? I forget he exact name.

OOC: I think it’s the Kane-ra or Muaka

@Omega_Tahu Tarakava

IC: Fycas draws his katana.

Polik listens closely.

OOC: Tarakava, Muaka, Kane-Ra - anything with treads.

IC: Lync whirls to face the noise, drawing and aiming her bow.

A lone Kane-ra heads towards the group.

Ta-aki grabs his spear, yelling,
“Stay still! It might not think of us as a threat!”
He stands still.

Lync keeps her bow pointed at the Rahi, but otherwise doesn’t move.

Hurikan reaches for his dagger. He doesn’t intend to hurt the Kane-ra if it doesn’t attack.

Eric raises the lightstone rifle at the Kane-ra with one hand, and kneels down and places his other hand on the ground. “Oi, leader,” he starts, not bothering to hide the contempt in his voice. “Don’t you think that the rahi might’ve already noticed us based on all the noise you’ve made?”

OOC: I have to go back to work now; Lync will just follow along and do her best not to die until I get back.

IC: Lync rolls her eyes at the both of them.

Ta-aki says,
“Well…yes…but in my defense some of you are on the bridge and might have angered it if I didn’t tell them.”

The lone kane-ra approaches them not slowing down.

“I would move, quietly.”