Reclaiming Iden Nui

Eric releases a frustrated sigh. “Whatever. I’ll deal with it.” He glances back at the sea and the location of the rahi before aiming and firingthe lightstone rifle at the Kane-ra with one hand, intent on angering it into a head long charge. He continues to keep his hand on the ground while doing all this.

Remus crosses the bridge with relative ease.

The kane-ra is angered from the perceived attack.
It get temporally blinded, but continues running in a straight line.

Ta-aki readies his spear.

Eric waits for the rahi to get closer and once he figures the distance to be acceptable, the ground transforms into a large ramp. If all goes well the blinded and charging Kane-Ra should travel up the ramp and fly off into the water, over the heads of the nearby matoran.

OOC: [quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:24, topic:45034”]
the ground transforms into a large ramp
[/quote]
How? (would like explanation) Nevermind you’re using the pretender aren’t you…smart.

IC: The Kane-ra continues heading towards the ramp.

OOC: :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: If nobody was stupid and decided to drive the Kane-ra off course, then it should drive itself off the ramp and into the air, only to land in the sea.

OOC: Since I think no one will.

IC: The Kane-ra charges up the ramp launching into the sea.

Eric stands back up, and waits for the group to continue moving.

Ta-aki motions the group to head north-west there’s a village in that direction.

Remus follows along silently.

In the distance there is a visible village, it is in ruins.

Kryuin walks forward to the ruins and searches to see if he can find anything. (@Jcton)

Ta-aki motions him to be careful,
“Be careful, visorak are known to use villages like that as traps.”

Remus nods as he takes out his spear, slowly approaching the ruins.

Ta-aki leads the group towards the village. The dirt road is long and beaten. The land surrounding them is unkempt and dying. The land looks as if it has not seen water in a few years.

Eric wanders through the village, keeping his lightstone rifle ready.

Hurikan looks at the village ahead.

Lync ranges around the edge of the group, her eyes searching for trouble and her bow ready to deal with it. At one point she gives Eric a quick thumbs-up.

Eric sees this and after a notably awkward pause responds with a similar thumbs up.

1 Like

OOC; So… can I enter in?

2 Likes