Reclaiming Iden Nui

The mutated rahkshi looks at the two matoran, then at the key. It mumbles audibly,
“Key first… kill weak.”
It’s claws extend from its hands. It goes to the Stone Key.

Vomahiki whispers to Remus,
“I should be able to hold it for five minutes, get help.”
He’s lying.

Kravo goes to Hurikan, @Toa_Distraxx
“Lost?”

Eric walks up to where Remus called from and sees the mutant, instantly firing an energized lightstone at it.

Remus nods, running to get help.

The purple, black mutated rahkshi stands tall. The lightstone falls suddenly. The rahkshi looks in their direction,
“Weak…”

Vomahiki readies himself,
“Are you trying to anger it?”
He looks at his spear,
“Though I don’t suppose this would help, it’s probably useless.”

OOC: Rahkshi of Gravity? I don’t really see how it’d be able to react in time, but oh well

IC: Upon hitting the ground the lightstone would explode and promptly blind anyone looking in that direction. Eric would then use the period of time where everyone was stunned to run up to the Rahkshi and try to touch it.

OOC: Yeah, mutated Rahkshi of Gravity, it has increased stats compared to a regular rahkshi and was already aware of two matoran at the doorway.

IC: The rahkshi jumps back when the light shines.
“Did…you think I…came alone?”
The blinded rahkshi responds.

The ground beneath them quakes, several normal rockworm escape from the hole in the ground. They seem to be running from something.

Eric fires another Lightstone at the Rahkshi as he continues to approach, closing his eyes to avoid being blinded himself. Once close enough and assuming the Rahkshi doesn’t dodge or otherwise avoid him, Eric would touch the rahkshi’s armor and quickly turn it to sand.

Whatiri continues to the colosseum.

@MaxinePrimal The Broken Colosseum sends smoke into the air and it’s gears turn to its own rhythm. There seems to be more guards there than usual.

The gravity seems to be stronger as he gets closer to the mutated rahkshi. The lightstone hits. The rahkshi chuckles,
“Beware…weak.”

The ground cracks beneath them, and a mutated rockworm emerges. The giant beast rest its gaze on the rahkshi.

He approaches one of the guards.
“Hello there.”
He asks, somewhat nervously.
“What is the reason for the increased security?”

“There’s an unauthorized exit here…into onu-wahi-metru…Olmak Nui knows what’s down there.”
The guard replies rather frightened.

Seeing as how the Rahkshi didn’t try to dodge or otherwise evade Eric, part of his body is turned to sand. Probably a leg or his waist, considering the gravity and size difference.

“If it’s just another region if the island, I don’t see why there would be anything unexpected down there.”

The rahkshi’s right arm breaks into sand. The rahkshi face the matoran,
“Shouldn’t…”
It strikes at Eric with its left arm. The gravity doubles in strength. It smells around,
“Kneel…weak…kill…weak”

@MaxinePrimal
“No one can live down there, those network of tunnels are filled with dangerous rahi, some we’ve never even seen before.”
The guard shudders.

“Oh.”
He said, backing up a bit.
“Well clearly there’s no reason for me to be here then.”
He said timidly, turning around.

“Good luck, traveller.”
The guard yells farewell.

“Uh, thanks!”
He says before walking away.
“Maybe I’m getting in over my head on this.”
He said to himself.
“Lets see what else there is here.”

Eric hardened his left arm to absorb most of the blow, but the force combined with the increased gravity knocked him over and stuck him to the ground.

The town seems to be in a circular pattern. It weaves a bobs. There’s a hospital nearby

@Omega_Tahu
The rahkshi tilts his head down, after hearing him fall,
“Such is the fate…of the weak…”
He stumbles forwards, his vision blurry. The rahkshi heads to the key and yells at the mutated rockworm,
Take care of them…

Vomahiki crawls over to Eric, trying to withstand the gravity,
“Any ideas?”

Kravo hears a commotion and runs further into the vault, he sees Remus (@TheMOCingbird)

The mutated rockworm lifts its head prepared to strike.

Whatiri headed to the hospital, promalriy because he had nothing better to do.