Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Oh? This time Gordon and Caleb are confined to quarters. Now get your *sses in gear and get ready to kill!” Sky barked.

3 Likes

“This gonna back fire so badly on us, I’m already getting that feeling.”

3 Likes

Agent HI, who was likely paying a little more attention to what was going on than Catina, grabbed his rifle and set off for Blue base, preparing to stop the teams from killing each other… again. A medic would make his job easier, his Freelancer training only covered first aid.

3 Likes

Taylar:" Oh let get my sword and camera." She then walks back into the base.

California," Hmm an attack that ain’t good for business, might as well stop it." And with his sniper rifle he fired at two wheels on the new jeep, deflating them," Much better."

4 Likes

Catina finished her painting, and sat on the top of the ridge with her legs dangling off the side of the cliff.

“Are they at it again?” She asked as she saw Reds gathering outside their base.

“And I wonder if Sky will once again try to kill me with her shotgun from all the way down there, and flip out because I am out of range?” Catina asked herself.

4 Likes

Murderer watched Agent HI walk past him.

3 Likes

Soulen gets in the jeep

3 Likes

Agent HI, upon returning to Blue base, finds Kevin sitting down.
“Hello, Kevin. Have you seen the Sergeant? It appears the Reds intend to attack, and he should be informed.”

3 Likes

Greg began inspecting the armory for dust

4 Likes

“Again?” Kevin sighed as he stepped inside the base.

“Boss! It’s that time of the month again! She’s trying her monthly attack.”

4 Likes

Greg looked to Kevin “get crate number six out of the pelican, they may have the ground advantage… but we have the high ground, in the form of the turret on our base” Greg says happily and he runs to grab his weapons

4 Likes

Murderer was bored. He grabbed his medical scanner, and began flipping through settings. He grunted in approval, having selected the mega phone. He held the device close to his helmet, looked at the red base, and began yelling “HURRY UP AND ATTACK! I’M GETTING BORED!”

4 Likes

Blake looked up at the yelling. “You are the last person who should ever be a medic!”

3 Likes

Sky ran forward, going faster than the other Reds, whom leisurely walked their way to Blue base.

4 Likes

Taylar gets out of the base with her sword behind her back and a camera in the other," Wait for me!" She starts running after to blue base right behind Sky.

California on top of the canyon watches," Huh, headstrong. I like that, but very useless."

4 Likes

Sky ignores this and continues forward in her mad bloodlust, searching for Greg as she knocked Blues aside.

2 Likes

Murderer scoffed, into the megaphone “I JUST WANT TO DO MY JOB! GET BLOODY ALREADY!”

3 Likes

Taylar takes pictures and even poses with her sword for some shot.

California just laughs at this.

2 Likes

Catina picks up a handful of small stones, throwing them off the top of the cliff at Sky. Two land near her, the third clanks off of her helmet.

3 Likes

Taylar noticing this thinks, That’s the perfect spot to take pics. And she goes up there.

3 Likes