Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

The canyon lay stiff and quiet as before, until a series of trumpets began blaring at Red Base. “Listen up, leathernecks! Outside and make it on the double!” Sky roared, decked out in her simulation trooper armor. “I will kill you if you don’t show! Don’t think I’m not lying!”

Across the now disturbed canyon, Blue base was definitely more calm than the typically over the top Reds.

@pizzacheetah
@KAI_BORG
@Calebmar12
@MaximusPrime
@King_Ved
@RuthlessSkate94
@Winterstorm345
@Ace
@Shadowrockboy190
@German
@RedLynx23
@EvilLobsterKing

5 Likes

Blake walked out groaning as he had woken up with a hangover. Putting his Recon helmet on.

“Jesus, what is it now?” He asked

3 Likes

Sec sat at blue base, leaning against the wall.

3 Likes

Soulen walks out of the base and says “ready for duty!”

3 Likes

Catina spied on the reds with her sniper rifle from the top of Blue Base. “Sky is just standing around and yelling again.” She said as she went back to her painting in progress.

3 Likes

“You mean ready to spend another day doing nothing in this canyon?”

Kevin woke up as he heard the sounds of the trumpets all the way from blue base. “Every morning, every ■■■■ morning the Reds do this…I need to find a way to destroy those ■■■■ trumpets.” He sighed.

3 Likes

Taylar comes running out of red base screaming then realizing what was going on she stopped," I’m never going to get used to that." She was now waiting outside for orders from Sky. (@squeaverking )

3 Likes

Sec looks at his watch “reds are up” he tells himself.

3 Likes

Captain Alaska had already been awake, his pet Kodiak brown bear however awoke with a shock as the trumpet sounded “calm down it’s alright fluffy, let’s go now, the reds hired us for a reason and it’s definitely not to sleep”

4 Likes

Greg walked around blue base inspecting for dust

4 Likes

“I need volunteers for a special mission.” Sky said, looking around at the gathered cannonfodder troopers.

2 Likes

“And that mission is?”

Kevin put his armor on as he walked out of the base battle rifle in hand. Yawning as he looked at the empty canyon.

2 Likes

“A dangerous scouting mission, my dears. One that only the bravest heroes have to go on.” Sky said.

2 Likes

“By brave heros you mean us.” He sighed. “And I’m gonna guess we’re scouting the blues.”

3 Likes

“You always ruin the surprise, numbnuts.” Sky groaned.

3 Likes

“What else we’re gonna scout? The f*cking rocks?”

2 Likes

“Watch your tongue or I’ll cut it out and feed it to Gordon!” Sky shouted. The pink armored trooper shuffled nervously. “And at this point I’m almost sure he’d enjoy it!” Sky added.

“A-actually m-ma’am…” He began. She shut him down instantly.

“Shut your relentless pie hole, grunt!” Sky screamed.

3 Likes

Blake shook his head. “F*ck it, I’m gonna go scout. If it means I get some peace and quiet.” Blake said checking his assault rifle ammunition.

3 Likes

walking outside Sec lays down against a rock “ah, peace and quiet” he says, relaxing.

3 Likes

“Good boy, any other volunteers? I have jobs for anyone that stays.” Sky asked.

2 Likes