Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Bwahaha! Beware foolish wearers of the shade of blood! For your doom has befallen you!” Zed cackled out maniacally, his voice shifting slightly along with his visor turning purple before going back to normal, Zed shaking his head slightly. “Welp, Ender’s happy.”

OOC: And now before I get rage comments and banned, Ender is much less angsty and edgy in this world, more of a grump who likes death jokes.

“Wow, who knew… I must be really awsome to make the little guy happy.” Claude teases.

“Yeah, he just loves doing stuff like that, scaring people or at least making them nervous, better than his previous murdery personality at least. Real he’s just grumpy now.”

Murderer’s throat stopped working, so he he just made a terrible grating gurgling noise, whilst still trying to destroy a canyon wall…

“… I think Murder is trying to eat the canyon.” Zed told Claude as he resumed his watch, looking through the sniper.

“Red guy?” Claude asks pulling up his DMR.

“Nah, neutral, he’s the crazy medic… who might attack you just so he can do his job.”

“Okay, stay away from him got it.”
Claude says Tarkington a look at the lunatic through his scope.

“Yeah… I mean he can do his job well enough but… his name is literally murderer.”