Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

IC: I eventually got to the base pondering the events of the past few days when I got to the hangar and then I noticed that there was a missing spot in the hangar. It made me shudder to think how close i was to being exposed that day. When I came out of the MS I was violently grabbed by Bill (OOC: Same bill as spacey) and was shaken beyond human comprehension as he yelled at me. “WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THE LAST TWO DAYS EH??? ONE OF OUR PEOPLE DIED AND YOU WERE MISSING ON THE DAY HE DIED!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!!” In reply i made grabbed his wrists and said “Its fine I was just helping the locals with their crops and then it was raining to hard to get back without breaking the antennae of my GM. I’m not going to die anyway. You know how sharp a shot I am. It would be hard to kill me anyway.” and so I got out of his grasp and slapped him on the back and went to my living quarters and took a shower. Then I remembered the GM type-c and how destructive it was and thought to myself, I hope I never get in another situation like that again. Little did I know that my neighbor was the pilot of the GM type-C. While writing down the report on the field for the EFSF I heard a knock on the door. It was Bill and Spacey they probably came to ask what weapon most likely shot the GM type-C. I open the door to greet Bill and Spacey. “Whats up guys? Need anything?”

1 Like

“The rifle that shot my GM and killed one of us. It wasn’t Zeonic.” Spacey grabs Mich and pins him up against the wall
“What a coincidence that you have a sniper rifle and have been missing the last two days. You better have a good reason for why we shouldn’t beat the crap out of you and turn you in to our superiors.”

1 Like

OOC: Man this is going to be a hard one to reply awkwardly but I will try a go on it. By the way that was a good response
IC: I replied calmly, “First of all I was writing a report about my interrogation of a Zaku pilot during the last two days. I killed a Zeek when I was getting back to base at night and disabled another and interrogated the Zeek pilot. The Zaku pilot said that they were there to scavenge for supplies as they lost allot of the prior supplies and the Zaku had an arm mod to compensate for our weapons, particularly long range weapons and the Zaku I destroyed had a Sniper Rifle on it. If you want proof then we can go out but I will say that I did happen to kill the Zeek Pilot i interrogated to not let any more trouble happen for us. Now may I resume writing my report? My superiors are expecting the report soon and they are not the type of people to be kept waiting.”

1 Like

“You already have a sniper rifle, standard Federation issue, why would you need two? The fact that you’re explaining why you have a sniper rifle doesn’t add up.” Spacey tightened his grip

OOC: I don’t think i said i had two rifles but whatever.
OOC: Also i forgot to add that he had an audio recording of the talk between joe and edited the audio file without a trace of editing.
IC: I replied with a tinge of annoyance"I think you are not understanding what i am saying. I was saying that they were scavenging supplies from the area. In other words the best weapons that they would get are EFSF. So they made a mod on one to the arms of a Zaku making it compatible to both EFSF and Zeek weaponry. One of the Zakus had a sniper rifle similar to mine a NF·GMG-Type.37/100mm Machine Gun. I killed the pilot of the un-modded Zaku and I interrogated the one with the modded Zaku. I even have an audio recording of the interrogation if you want to listen to it?

1 Like

OOC: [quote=“Gatsbyo, post:43, topic:41156”]
the Zaku I destroyed had a Sniper Rifle on it.
[/quote]

I misinterpreted this as you saying you took it whoops

IC:
“We’re not allowed to go out of the base alone, where’s your partner?”

IC:“I was requested to help the villagers with their rice patties I mean we eat their food and we don’t even help them seems pretty selfish to me plus I got clearance from my superiors to go out alone. Do you want the papers. Because I really need to finish my report and turn it in for my superiors to review.”

1 Like

“Always so formal, why don’t you just call him Sgt. Dude behind his back like everyone else does?” Spacey sighs. “Your story checks out, but I’m keeping my eye on you.”

IC: “Duley noted and I will make sure to call him Sgt. Dude around the club.” When Spacey and Bill left the room I went back to writing the report on the encounter for “Sgt. Dude” to review. In the end I guess I was a breath away from discovery and death. And so i turned in the report and fell asleep. The next day I went to inspect the GM Type-C and analyzed the damage. It seems not too bad. But it seems like I have been put under suspicion so when I get the chance maybe i should scavenge the Zaku’s from 3 days ago to install Zeonic weapon capabilities to make sure that it is assumed that it is a Zeonic soldier that did the damage and not a Feddie, or a Spy that incurred the damage. So I went out on the GM Sniper II to mod my GM Sniper II and to help the locals with their crops.

2 Likes

Joe kicks a console in his Mobile Suit.

Idiots, every single one of them…” he mutters.

With the slam of a switch the cockpit closes and he yells to a worker in the hangar

“I’m goin’ out!”

1 Like

IC:
As I go out and help the villagers I always check the radar to track the Feddies. Don’t want them around when i mod my GM II. When i finally got the chance i Modded my GM to be compatible with Zeon weaponry and created a program for a ■■■■■ in comparability as well as a self destruct for the compatibility system. I was not caught as I created the system during the lunch and the snack break at the village.

OOC: Is he talking to someone…?

ooc: No not at all but i forgot to say that he notified Joe about the entire event.

1 Like

As the Zaku was slowly striding out of the hangar, the message is received.

Joe wipes his face with his hand and sighs in relief. Turning on the intercom, he says;

“Hey, someone tell Mich to get a new sniper rifle” with a laugh.

“Alright, I’m going to look for a functional particle generator. God knows this one’s taken some abuse.”

IC: “Thanks man.”

“Look, as long as you don’t screw over your own operation, I don’t give a crap what kinda weapon you use. Just teach the Fed who’s boss.”

By this point, the Zaku was around a fourth of a mile out of the hangar.

Samuel is finishing up his modifications and paintwork, all the while listening to the zeek chatter though a little homemade radio, taken from one of the old Zaku II’s he piloted.

OOC: yeah, me setting up a ham radio from my dead Zaku II is totally now a thing.

sue me.

1 Like

“Hey, Samuel, you doing anything important? I could use a second unit covering my 6.”

He was pretty clearly trying to annoy him.

IC: One more precaution that I want to take is that i do not want either your base or my disguise to be uncovered so as a precaution I would like the Zaku to hide the sniper around the river near the village at the coordinates (13.2905935,108.5960595) and who is Samuel?

1 Like

“one min, just loading the last bit of ammo. i’ll be out in about 5.”

Samuel scrambled to get the last little Zeon symbol onto the nosecone of the Attacker unit, having already loaded all the guns hours ago.

“Comin’ on in, Joe.”

‘The drone controller was still shoddy, but it was workable. At the very least, maybe the simle lil’ A.I. I installed will help cover me,’ Samuel thought. With that, the experimental mobile suit thrusted itself out of the disheveled colony, and towards the battlefield, blazing red and white

OOC:

the hell?

1 Like