Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC:yea i just realized it sounded stupid but whatever you know sue someone but It didn’t work anyway. oh well :expressionless: I will just edit it out.

1 Like

OOC: 'aight.

IC: Samuel, in the experimental suit (dubbed the “Bawoo,” according to the front console,) quickly catched up with Joe’by.

“Alright, y’know how we use Minovsky Generators? Yeah, this one’s runnin’ dry. I’m lookin’ for a new one and maybe get some use out of this sword in the process.”

2 Likes

“So, scrap the hell outta some feddies, and leave the generators? This’ll be fun.”

The twin units finaly combined into Mobile Suit form, and the twin beam sabers were quickly deployed.

OOC: yeah, I’ve been in Attacker/Nutter form this entire time.

also, current loadout-
2x beam sabers
4x full belts for the vulcans
8x rounds for the 240mm cannons
about 50 shot’s worth of ammo for the beam rifle.

2 Likes

“Eh, that’s the hope. Even if we don’t get the generators I’m looking to have some fun.”

1 Like

“yeah, i got a few spare generators. doesn’t hurt to have more.” Samuel started to grin, waiting for the ■■■■ feddies to show up.

2 Likes

OOC: @Mrblackpants

IC:

“Wonder if they’re stationed nearby. A patrol ran into one but I don’t know if he’s on his own.”

2 Likes

“I heard. bloody hell, charging in like that. I assume they were recruited towards the end?”

1 Like

“Eh, probably. Wouldn’t be too surprised if they came in not long after I did.”

2 Likes

“Figures. anyways, where the hell are these feddie ■■■■■■■■?”

OOC- i love how the boards are telling me that i’ve been replying to joe too much.

2 Likes

IC: “They are actually not to far from the village just go northeast a click and you got the base. Just make sure that you do it some time later and not within a week. They will catch onto my spying if you do it within a week, and besides things haven’t settled with the standard GM n00b’s death.”

1 Like

OOC: Wow, no respect for the dead?

1 Like

OOC: Its not disrespect it’s just the truth I mean even in 8th ms team what you describe as no respect for the dead is applied to all of the dead n00bs with their n00by ideals. They even made bets on how long Shiro Amada would survive and it seems disrespectful to all the dead people in my opinion.

1 Like

OOC: It was just a joke jeez

1 Like

OOC: Still tho just needed the right character attitude for the soldiers

1 Like

OOC: HE WAS A A GOOD MAN
He sliced that zaku when no one else would

1 Like

Robert flies around some more, unfortuntately missing the fight.

1 Like

HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR THE GROUP LIKE NO BODY ELSE WOULD

Joe looks to his map and points to a small valley, and turns on the intercom.

“Hey! Anyone know if this was a capture point?”

2 Likes

IC: “What are the coordinates?”