Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: You don’t have to use IC unless you used OOC before hand

IC:
Spacey heads out on patrol, this time with 2 GMs. Security had increased and patrols were more frequent due to recent sightings and attacks of Zeon mobile suits

3 Likes

OOC: OK
IC: “Guys I need to return to the rice patties or i will get caught so I should turn off my Zeon ID and connections. See ya!” And so he got back to the Rice Patties and continued his work on the farms.

A few nondescript heat signatures (idk how you’d detect an MS) pop up on Joe’s console.

Spacey scans the area
Everything seems clear for the moment

As I finish my work on the ricefields i see a GM- type-C and suddenly realized that it was Spacey’s MS. When I came to this realization I recited an ancient quote to him from the great sage papa Franku to show my knowledge of 'nam society: “Welcome… To the rice fields motha fu*kaaaa!!”

1 Like

“Mich what the hell?”
Spacey glances down and sees Mich in the rice fields

2 Likes

“So, Mr. coordinator, shall we?”

Samuel’s Bawoo Kai readies his beam saber and shield.

1 Like

Robert flies above the rice fields where the others are, having exited space to become involved in the RP.

2 Likes

Samuel looks up.

“■■■■■■, Joe! we got another suit up there. looks like it’s just a ball, but still.”

1 Like

“Don’t mind me it was just a formal Vietnamese greeting that i tried to translate into english… But I failed to make it comprehensible even to myself so, i think i will just give up on using the greeting.”

1 Like

OOC: In Japan they don’t say hello, they say “ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo” Which translates into “Welcome to the rice fields motha fu*kaaa!!” and I think that’s beautiful

IC:
Spacey notices the ball and attempts to contact it

OOC: That means “I love dik" not "Welcome to the ricefields motha fukaaaa!!” what are you assuming my race or something.

OOC: It’s a meme where people use a vulgar phrase from other languages but say it means hello/i love you/ etc

OOC: You are forgetting that it is to one race or the chinchin race where their language consists of those words and “ore wa omanko ga daiskuki nanda yo!” or “I love p*ssy”.
IC: “Ay Spacey why was i never told that those balls can move on earth now. Was there an upgrade to them or something that was secret or was i in the rice fields during the announcement of the upgrade?”

1 Like

“I honestly have no idea”

1 Like

“The wonders of modern science… Really makes me consider if he actually took out some psycho zakus according in his report.”

1 Like

“Pfff, I doubt it.”

1 Like

“The sheer numbers that he claimed are a different story however, I mean I don’t know if he is trying to summon diablo, has an unfulfilled dream, or is just fooling around with his reports at this point.”

1 Like

“Hey, we aint lookin’ to pick a fight. We’re just looking forward to one if it happens.”

2 Likes

OOC: Where are the character sheets again? I need to review Tahu’s ball record.

1 Like