Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: Just check the sign up topic. I haven’t been making a lot of topics lately so you should be able to find it quickly from my profile.

1 Like

IC: “What do you think spacey?”

1 Like

“Personally, I think it’s all a bluff”

1 Like

“I wonder what his rank is. How many kills until you are promoted again? 10, 20 MS?”

1 Like

OOC: Pfff I dunno

“I don’t seem to remember his rank again… What was it? A Commander? A Captain,?”

1 Like

OOC: It’s not listed in his bio

IC
“I dunno”

1 Like

“Eh it doesn’t matter anyway. Hey Spacey. Do you think the ball is available to talk to right now? It would be nice to know what the ball sees from up there.”

1 Like

OOC: Sammy is a zeek

1 Like

OOC: oops… well i edited it so it’s ok now

1 Like

“It hasn’t responded to anything.”

1 Like

“Thats strange… I will try to hail it at all open channels right now.” Opens all hailing frequencies “Pilot of the Ball MS please identify yourself.”

1 Like

“Yessss~~~~~~?” It responds, the pilot obviously not the most sober at the moment.

3 Likes

“I repeat Pilot of the ball Identity yourself. If not then extensive measures will be taken.”

1 Like

“Woah there, that’s a little violent! You don’t even have that kind of authority!”

1 Like

switches to closed frequencies “Look I just don’t want another death of a comrade and the pilot of that ball sounds drunk. If you know what driving under the influence is then do you think it is applicable to MS as well? … Ok do you have a breathalyzer test readily available? If so then you do the honors of testing the ball pilot.”

1 Like

“You say that like you knew him, that you miss him. You don’t even know who he was. You never served with him! Don’t even try to pretend you regret what happened because You. Weren’t. There.”

1 Like

“well, those feddies look a lil’ apprehensive up there. i’m gonna go make sure no feddie ground troops catch us.”

Samuel proceeds to leave his Bawoo in standby mode, and lays little tripwire traps, to alert the two of any incoming feddie soldiers.

2 Likes

“Oh really. Do you even know what my record was??? One reason that I don’t have a team is because I am assigned to do suicide missions for the Federation!! Do you know what it is like to see your entire platoon die in your hands for you first mission!!! I don’t think so! In fact I ended up being the sole survivor of my first mission because someone sacrificed them self to save me! I would have thought that you would have done your homework on me to make some false accusation but apparently you didn’t. And just so you know you think that I do not understand the pain of a comrade dying, you are DEAD WRONG.” Calming down with a moment of silence, “Now… do you have that breathalyzer test or not? If not then I won’t inspect the ball pilot.”

1 Like

“Then they obviously didn’t work very well.”

2 Likes