RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

After a piece of The Rift was destroyed, everyone was freed, and spread out through out the world. But some one is trying to bring them back to The Rift and keep them there. Now everyone must destroy The Rift completely.

Arkane and Heather were walking down an alleyway in Vale.

Keeony was wondering in a forest in Vale.

Natalie was in a Marketplace in Vacuo.

“What?” Paul wakes as he feels water on his face, he looks up and sees his refection in a mirror Whats going on?, I am in a Inn, in Vale, the fall happened and Beacon is destroyed… what else? I am running out of money and have memeories of people, but there foggy.

1 Like

Ideruba is weating a white mask and roaming

1 Like

Toko wanders around who am I? Where am I? she wondered, looking at her tattered dress.

“Well time to go out for another day of looking for ghost.” Paul says as he graves his robe and greaves. He walks out of his room and onto the streets of Vale.

A few images flash in Kota’s mind. Eyes full of fear, a child’s smile, then a spear with a halo. He opens his eyes and finds himself in a small village. The village was burned to the ground and in ruins, and there were canoe graves surrounding it. “How did I end up here . . . and why?” Kota says as he takes some time to visit the dead before wandering into the desert.

Paul sees and alley. “Toko? Heather? Arkane?” He calls, after a second. “It’s useless, there gone.” He mutters sadly.

OOC: @H-Roar

Arkane hears his name and turns around and sees Paul, but doesn’t remember him," Hey are you talking to us?"

“Arkane?” Paul asks hopefully. Coukd it be, I only remember their names, Arkane I think he was a good friend of mine and Heather, something with the ring on my right hand… Cabder said I was a fool to search for them. “Arkane is that you?”

Arkane:" Yeah, I’m Arkane who are you?"

“Arkane, it’s me, Paul…” paul says saddened. Why doesn’t he remember me…

A person with a white mask is behind him “You causing a commotion?”

OOC Wouldn’t they remember each other because it scrambles thier memories of magic?

“Who are you?” Paul asks turning around.

Ideruba grins under the mask “Hello Arc.” How do I know his name?

“Ike, you little piece of…” paul says with sudden anger. What did he do? Why am I angry? Paul looks confused all of a sudden.

Ideruba tilts his head "Who is… This Ike you speak of.c

“Ike I told you not to do it!” Paul Hess as he pins him to a wall and raises his first. Whats and i doing? I don’t even know him! What did I tell him!

On the other side of vale Toko hides in the alley from authorities, eating the bread she had took.

Ideruba puts his hand on Paul’s fist and twists the two bones in his forearm pushes him to the ground

“Ike, Why didn’t you listen?” Paul asks tearing up, he pulls his hand away. “Why didn’t you listen to me?” He asks again quietly.