RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Ideruba You can grab onto me if you feel like it. I don’t really care. Let yourself relax.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Soshi Well. What is the white thing here?

Xander looks at the AI and asks “anyone else on board, and while i was out cold what happened to every one. Yang, Blake, team PLAT and every one else?”

I just said it. A Primm Ursa. They are artificially created and they are not something to mess with. We need to make sure we don’t get spotted. He quickly responds, keeping an eye out for any other activity. He says, hoping that they can stay out of sight.

((@King_Ved That was close)

Monster:" A several thousand year old spirit who is trying to find her brother for revenge."

Then there was another.

Soshi I can teleport us onto the top of a roof or something.

Course, it’s always revenge. Kota’s stays quiet for a moment. You’d think after a few thousand years you’d do something better with your afterlife.

Karabast! Not another one! He says. (OOC: I wanted to use this just for the heck of it)

Can you make us undetectable to them? He says, referring to the Primm they’ve been encountering. (@LTVmocs)

1 Like

Alice grabs onto his arm

“Well, Blake had her ears removed, and Yang had her limbs broken” replies Essnei

OOC Didn’t we fix that?

2 Likes

OOC: We did.

1 Like

OOC: I don’t think the AI knows that.

1 Like

Monster:" Well I can’t do anything until I do."

OOC: the AI doesn’t know that

Care to explain? Kota asks. I’ve got nothing better to do.

Ideruba Well. What do you like to do Alice?

i’m not sure if I Know anymore

Xander looks at the AI “That sounds like it sucks, but im sure they are ok now i can feel it” Xander smiles “How mutch longer till we get to beacon?”

Ideruba Well. We can find out together then.

Akshi appears right next to him “soon kid”

Alice responds i’d like that

Soshi, need to hide. Terin says to her, seeing the Ursa Primm nearing their position.