Salvation: Part II

Zepar tries to dodge the barrage, sending more dark dragonfire at the 'Con, “Can you feel it?” He whispered.

The Terrorcons just leave the guards to their prisoner and go to find their master.

Epsilon nods, “Thank you, Thrift.” He said, “I’ll come back to take a look at your selection of Mechanicals after I get this installed.”

He then tries to contact Facelift.

“That seems like a good idea.” He says, and quickly walks the other direction, and turned a corner, waiting for them to walk on.

Thunderizer grimaces behind his mouthplate as he pushes through the barrage, jabbing at Zepar with his drill hand once more, aiming for the dragon’s chest.

The guards get to work detaining the rest of the inmates, now that Zepar was keeping their leader distracted.

“Let me kill 'im!” the crimson motorbike could be heard rasping.

Come on,” the orange motorbike says to the group. “We’re waiting time.”

A thunderous BOOM! is heard as the sand-colored tank-bot blasts at the ceiling with his cannon, followed by a CRASH! as debris falls into the hall, preventing Laslow from following behind them. The four could be heard transforming to their vehicle modes and driving away.

Facelift answers very quickly.

“Yello!” he greets. “You’ve reached the one-and-only Butcher of-… I mean, you’ve reached Facelift! Wanna do some illegitimate business? Need some new eyes, a mouthplate, or maybe a whole new face? We got a sale going on right now: buy two optics, and get a third free! I’ve got a surplus ever since Lockdown became unavailable as a regular customer…”

Gatecrahser deploys the shield quickly.

“Slag” he muttered, and the transformed. He raced away, to find the nearest assistance he could.

Zepar suddenly took flight, the drill clipping his foot as he did.

“When can you install modifications for a third mode?” Epsilon asked, mentally noting to make sure he stayed awake if Facelift did operate on him; calling yourself a butcher would cause such a reaction.

The molten bolts break against the shield, and Redwood charges, spinning up the saw on the end of his weapon as he brings it down upon the shield.

The sounds of battle could be heard in a nearby side-corridor. The piercing notes of energy rifles firing are cut short by the hissing of a blade cutting through metal flesh, and the clanging of cybertitanium fists striking their enemies echoes down the hall.

Thunderizer staggers forward, into the flames. He roars as the purple fire scorches his legs, and he quickly backs away. Energized cybermatter dances over his injuries, mending them slowly, but the effects of Dark Energon radiation were beginning to take their hold. The giant brings himself to bear and fires his chest cannons at Zepar.

“Yeah; that’s a cinch,” Facelift says confidently. “Tell you what; soon as Salvation gets done being out back together, I’ll be able to do that for-”

Facelift is suddenly cut off as his ramblings turn into a loud, high-pitched shriek.

@meepinater Spectrum could see that a projectile had struck Facelift in the back from the darkness of the corridor. Arcs of electricity course through the doctor’s spasming body as he sinks to the floor, his eye becoming a tiny yellow dot on the black screen of his face.

1 Like

Gatecrasher prepares to dodge should the shield fail.

Laslow tore down the hallways towards the battle, looking for someone more heavily armed than him.

Spectrum tilted her head and walked forwards curiously.

“You must be feeling it now; a tiredness that you cannot explain.” Zepar said as he fired his arm cannon at Thunderizer’s chest guns as he began to fly evasively to try avoiding the Decepticon’s attacks.

Epsilon tries to contact someone who could tell him where Facelift was.

OOC: GTG

Daria looks at Deus,
“Is that here you need to go?”

Driftburn shrugs and decides that he would set the container down and poke his finger into the mixture.

Actaeon flies off to meet Corona.

OOC: Imma gonna roll to seduce the dragon this is a refence

The blast hits Thunderizer in the chest, and he snarls as the cannons short out and go limp. He staggers as his drill spins up again.

“What’re yeh yappin’ about?” the Heretic growls.

The energy shield flares as the saw tears through it, ripping it apart and dispelling the barrier.

(@meepinater)

Laslow would happen upon an intersection in which lay a ten unconscious prisoners, with the two captains in the center of the mayhem. Topside grips a greatsword with a burning blade, while ■■■■■■■■■■■■’s fists crackle with electricity. The two each dispatch another prisoner and step close together, standing back-to-back as their adversaries fall.

A moment passes, before the two look over their shoulders, realize what they were doing, and quickly step away from each other, the awkwardness of it was almost palpable.

Ah-hem,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ feigns clearing his throat, “coughing” into the crook of his elbow. “We should see this heretics to their cells.”

“Yeah. Yeah; good idea,” Topside affirms. “I’ll get security down here.”

Thrift springs out of his seat and deploys his cannon, along with the stinger blade on his left arm.

“Doe’n’t take a space bridge engineer to know that’s trouble,” he says, referring to Facelift’s sudden scream.

A massive, four-armed cybertronian with blocky white armor steps out of the shadows and grabs one of Facelift’s legs, taking no notice of Spectrum. He begins to drag the unconscious doctor away.

Deus shrugs; he had no idea.

The orb of liquid metal suddenly races up Driftburn’s arm, sinking into the various nooks and crannies of his body and producing a shivering sensation as it makes some… changes to its design.

Seeing Actaeon approaching from her rear-view mirrors, Corona assumes robot mode and skids to a halt in a crouch, slowly rising to stand upright.

There is a guttural growling ahead of Thunderizer as two Terrorcons lumber through the flames and stand before him.

“Last chance.” Zepar hissed as he landed, now flanked by the undead warriors, all three seemed ready to fight as Zepar drew his two greatswords, the Twilight Saber glowing with a fell aura.

“Yeah, but where is he?” Epsilon asked, loading up and preparing his weapons for battle.

Gatecrasher got out of the rang of the saw, and deactivated the shield, which should cause the other bot’s momentum, to cause him to stagger forward. If that happened, gatecrasher would follow up with a roundhouse kick to the side.

“Sirs!” cried Laslow, transforming.

“I spotted 4 heretics headed for the science sector!” he informed them.

“I would appreciate your help in bringing them down!”

Thunderizer looks between his three adversaries.

“Aye, now we’re getting closer to a fair fight,” he boasts, his eyes narrowing. “Let’s wrap this up, eh? I got bigger fish t’ fry, as the humans say.”

Redwood staggers forward, his ax carving a deep gash into the floor.

A clang! echoes throughout the brig as Gatecrasher’s kick connects with Redwood’s side, but the giant doesn’t even budge. Glaring at Gatecrasher, he swats at the Decepticon with his arm, aiming to bat him away with immense strength.

Topside looks to ■■■■■■■■■■■■. “You comin’?” he asks.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ considers his options for a moment, then nods.

“Gives me something to do, at least,” he deadpans.

“Dunno,” Thrift says, “So let’s get to finding out.”

Without a word, the Terrorcons rush towards Thunderizer, moving in a pincer pattern as Zepar charged straight towards the Decepticon.

“Lead the way.” Epsilon said.

It worked. Gatecrasher slams into the wall, and he falls to the floor. He staggers to his feet.

“Right, follow me sirs!” and he sprints back down the hallway.

Spectrum quickly and silently hurries after the Cybertronian, transforming one of her arms into a small surgical laser and the other into a circular saw.

Actaeon transforms and walks over to Corona.
“I heard you needed me for something.”

OOC: so what did I roll? Nat 1? Nat 20? Anywhere in-between? unless I have a modifier I believe a nat 0 is impossible.

Driftburn looks carefully at the design trying to discern what happened.

Daria looks at Deus,
“Well if there’s anywhere you want to go just grab my shoulder and point where.”

Redwood wrenches his weapon out of the floor and rises to his feet. He looks over at the Splitter brothers (@meepinater) and says boastfully:

“Hey! You three just gonna let me kick the slag outta your friend like this? Come on; this is hardly entertaining!”

Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ transform into their vehicle modes and follow, quickly passing Laslow.

With a defiant roar, Thunderizer jumps into the air, reaching out to seize Zepar in the grip of his claw hand.

Facelift’s mysterious kidnapper drags the doctor into a diamond-shaped intersection, where he meets two smaller bots wielding staves that crackled with electricity.

OOC: the big guy kinda looks like Helex (it’s not actually Helex, though)

IC: Facelift’s captor transforms into a bulky ore hauler, and two arms on the sides of the vehicle load the limp doctor into the bed of the hovering truck.

“i DoN’t WaNnA rIdE tHe EsCaLaToR…” Facelift groggily moans.

Corona nods her head.

“Yes, I did,” she affirms. “I was going to give you something, Actaeon, but I had it delivered to your hab-suite on Salvation.”

“…That was before it started doing…”

The old prophet gestures to the dismantled skeleton of the Fleetcarrier, and the hovering field of hull plating, mile-long stretches of cabling, belts of ammunition, and other oversize starship “guts” that gently quivered around her, all surrounded by a shimmering haze emitting flashing bolts of energized cybermatter.

“…Well, that…”

Driftburn looked much the same; though he would definitely feel different- not unpleasantly so; it felt like an upgrade.

Deus looks around, then points out the door into the hallway beyond.

Thrift transforms into his VTOL mode and takes to the air.

1 Like

Daria looks at the hallway,
“Show me the way.”
She says smiling.

Driftburn shrugs and goes to transform.

Actaeon looks at the ship and nods,
“Makes sense… I guess I’ll need to grab when it’s next available. I’m currently not needed anywhere, so if you have a task for I can certainly accomplish it.”