Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

What abridged series?

Log Horizon Abridged

Specifically episode 7

1 Like

I thought the same thing!

The (vague) story is half of what makes me love it so much, not just the gameplay. I recently bought the Junkrat and Roadhog LEGO set, and saying I merely love it would be an understatement.

Or Minecraft?

Ooh, that’s cool! I like it!

1 Like

GTG; work

or Minecraft. Though i don’t play online much. But I enjoy things like civilization. I think the fastest thing I play is Command & Conquer.

1 Like

Breh I kid you not I just rolled and you got a nat 20.

1 Like

Seriously? Nat 20?
I should’ve given him the ability to roll a d20 to see if stuff like that happens. (yup, now I’m saving that idea for a future character)
That being said will the nat 20 affect the game in any way, because I would not be against it.

It probably won’t do much; I don’t really have any dragons around right now…

1 Like

in the abridge series the dragon was a reference to a princess, my quote was more or less referencing Corona as that dragon, in the same what as the dragon references the princess. I quoted more as a joke, like yelling LEROY JENKINS before entering battle.

1 Like

Ah, okay.

1 Like

Sorry, guys, I’m gonna be gone for a while because of work.

1 Like

Sorry guys; work’s keeping me busy. I’ll be on later today.

Got work tonight, sorry; not gonna be on for a while.

1 Like

Same I’ve been at work all day

Uh, @Chromeharpoon, when those guys that kidnapped Facelift went through that vortex thing, was that on the Salvation? Because, if that’s the case…

(stands up, steps to the other side of the room and takes a deep breath…)

SINCE WHEN DID THE SHIP HAVE A FREAKING GROUND BRIDGE ON IT!!!

(Please note that bit was exaggerated a lot for comedic purposes and had no intention of blowing out any eardrums)

In all seriousness, since when did anyone on the Salvation have access to or even know of the existence of a ground bridge?

1 Like

No, the bridge was in a secret spot elsewhere on the island. Sorry for the confusion.

Salvation doesn’t have a ground bridge.

Not yet…

1 Like

Oh, that makes a bit more sense…

I’m still confused how these guys know what it looked like, how to operate it and where it was since, as far as I understand, space bridges and ground bridges in this part of the TOTGA-verse’s timeline was rudimentary at best and theoretical at worst.

1 Like

Facelift’s kidnappers have been on Planet Omega for a while, and have had some time to learn how to use the space bridge and other pieces of ancient tech on the world.

Did Bludgeon send them?

Probably not. Bludgeon didn’t know Planet Omega existed until yesterday, in-universe.