Salvation: Part II

Split grins and fires the Devastator, summoning the blades and forming his own sword.

Starchaser followed the smaller of the predacons. Figuring that this would be an easier target to pick off. She transformed into space fighter mode and tailed the predacon, firing all three of her weapons at the beast.

Meamwhile Treadquake had his eyes set on bigger prey. He transformed into vehicle mode and drove over. Staying out of sight and waiting for the beast to open its mouth.

Llun dodges to the right, underneath the predacon’s swing. His left should is nicked by one of the claws and a visible cut can be seen across it.

Llun reads his two blades on his back they extend and coat themselves in energon. He charges once more attacking with his four blades.

Skystalker gives chases from the air, before-

Before the shot from Starchaser’s anti-materiel rifle catches the dragon in the side, and he crashes into a rock formation. The predacon quickly picks himself up and transforms to robot mode, catching sight of his new prey as he did so.

Vertebreak rears onto his hind legs to evade the blades, before letting himself fall back onto all fours, trying to crush Llun under the claws on his forelegs.

The Predaking tries to duck and step to the side to evade the blast, but the plasma burst catches him in the shoulder, faltering the predacon.

“That’s it!” Split cheered, swinging his sword at the Predacon.

The Predaking just barely manages to block Split’s blade with his own, locking blades with the combiner.

Split kicks at the Predaking, holding his sword steady.

Darkside honks at Starchaser, as a show of appreciation.

“Alright, let’s see if we can get to your mech and salvage it, eh?” He tells Salvo, turning around.

1 Like

Starchaser continuously fires at the predacon, refusing to let up.

The Predaking staggers backward, breaking the blade lock.

“I’m not opposed,” Salvo replies, holding onto the dashboard.

Skystalker jumps into the air, taking flight and dodging the attack. From his shoulder cannons, he shoots a pair of exploding disks at Starchaser.

Darkside drove at top speed until he arrived at the remains of the mech, then he popped the door open.

Split lunges forwards, swinging his sword at the Predaking’s midsection.

Salvo hops out of the car. Her mech had been cleaved in two by Skystalker’s club, and the two halves of it were still largely frozen.

“This is gonna be a real pain in the tailpipe to fix,” the minicon sighs.

The Predaking transforms to beast mode, catching the sword between his mandibles. A cloud of cryogenic gas hisses out from emitters along the dragon’s back and sides.

“Slag, well, take you think you can salvage, and throw it in the trunk and back seat, I’m gonna try and get us back to the Salvation.”

OOC: I forget, where is the transporter?

Salvo rips some of the mech’s control mechanisms from the suit’s chest cavity, tossing it into the back seat as she climbs back in.

OOC: you can just have Darkside comm Motherboard and ask her to open a ground bridge.

“Darkside to Salvation,” He calls over the comms, “Come in, Motherboard.”

“Oh no.”
Split lets go of the sword, backing up and hefting the Devastator.
“Back away!” He growled, pulling the trigger.

“Motherboard here,” Salvation’s first officer responds. “What do you need, crewman Darkside?”

Split scores a direct hit on the Predaking’s chest, causing the dragon to roar and take flight, backing away from Split.

The decepticon rolls out of the way. The disks racing past her. Starchaser rockets towards Skystalker at top speed. Transforming into robot mode at the last possible moment and swinging a punch at the predacon’s face.

“I need a ground bridge for myself and Armsmaster Salvo.”