Salvation: Part II

Split fires again.

Skystalker recoils as the punch connects, and the predacon glides backward. The glow behind his armor disappears as he adjusts his cannons, and he shoots a pair of freezing disks at Starchaser.

“Affirmative, crewman Darkside,” Motherboard replies. A portal opens in front of the Decepticon.

The Predaking weaves around the salvo, diving at Split with his claws outstretched.

Darkside slowly drives through, and opens the door for Salvo on the other side of the portal.

The decepticon tries to blast backwards, but with how close she was there just wasn’t enough time. The two disks connect, and her body freezes over. She does into free fall, only able to generate just enough thrust to minimise the damage on impact with the ground.

Split falls to the ground, the Devastator clattering on the ground, out of reach.
“Get off me!” Split growls, swinging a punch at the Predaking.

Darkside emerges from the portal into the main hangar, and Salvo grabs the salvage she had collected before hopping out of the car.

Skystalker’s chest once more fills with flame, patches of glowing orange appearing across his body as he shoots a pair of exploding disks at Starchaser.

The Predaking’s head snaps to the side from the punch, and the dragon opts to claw at Split with its forelegs.

The claws tear through Split’s armor, the wound sparking and leaking energon.
Split cries out, before kicking and punching at Predaking, trying to force the predacon off of him.

Split is able to push the predaking off him, momentarily faltering the dragon.

Darkside transforms, probably the first time Salvo had seen him in his rather ominous alt-mode.

“Is that all you need?” he asked, unusually terse compared to his earlier attitude.

Salvo takes a small step backward in spite of herself.

" 'S all I could carry," she says. “With it, I could cobble a new mech together if I can’t pick up the rest of it after the battle.”

“Right.” he said, and without another word, he transforms, and renters the bridge, coming back out presumably where he had been.

He looks around for the rest of Salvo’s mech.

Starchaser was barely able to move. Desperately she fired up the thrusters in her heels, blasting her off a considerable distance, while also grinding her into the ground. Slowly she got back to her feet, and looked up at the predacon. Her guns still a bit too frosted to function.

Split stands up shakily, backing away from the Predaking. Energon continued to leak out of the large gashes in his torso.

The two halves of Salvo’s mech were still laying where Skystalker had felled it earlier.

Patches of frost form on Skystalker’s armor as the predacon switches the firing mode on his cannons, and launches two more freezing disks at Starchaser.

The Predaking rushes toward Split, opening its mouth to try and bite the combiner.

OOC: I hope it’s not too big.

IC: Darkstalker moved over, hefted the two halves of the mech on his shoulders, and made his way back the ground bridge, assuming nothing impeded him.

Starchaser was able to fire off her heel thrusters and fly off, dodging the ice disks. She quickly took off into the sky, flying upwards. She then turned off her thrusters and pulled out her anti-material riffle. Just as she slowly reached the top of her arc, she fired five shots at Skystalker in rapid succession.

With the remaining Predacons all fighting their own battles, Darkside is not attacked.

Skystalker transforms and flies toward the ancient fortress, dodging most of the shots. One, however, strikes his tail, destroying the club on its end.

Darkside steps through, and looks around the immediate vicinity for Salvo.

Split growls and fires his shotgun on full-auto mode, firing for several seconds before it began to overheat.

Starchaser transformed into her space fighter mode and followed the Predacon. Firing her machine guns.