Salvation: Part II

“Okay, I think I get it now,” Thrift says, nodding his head.

"Look, if you’re so worried about her- which is really sweet, by the way; nice to see the different factions caring about each other- go and find her already. Venting to me ain’t gonna help you- I am a man of many talents, but I am seldom a miracle worker.

It was hard to gauge what Shockwave’s opinion of the lab was as the cyclops looked around the space, given his lack of several key facial features.

1 Like

“It has nothing to do with caring for her!” He denied, the closest thing to a cybertronian blush on his face, “It’s simply that I don’t want another inadvertent death on my consciousness!”

“My mistake,” Thrift says quickly, nodding his head. “Carry on.”

“That I will” he said collecting his supplies, calming down a bit, “Thank you for the information.”

“My pleasure,” Thrift says. “It’s why I’m here.”

Some notable machines would be a miniature assembly line, with a half finished lightbulb drone inside.

A small one man chamber that by all rights looked like some manner of torture device. Haphazardly hooked up to numerous unstable (yet thankfully inactive) power sources.

And another chamber which contained a mangled, malformed, half baked version of Brieg.

1 Like

OOC: Are the halls wide enough to drive through?

IC: Darkside nodded be walking briskly out of the shop, headed for halls.

Shockwave picks up the half-finished lightbulb drone as his eye wanders to the defective cloning chamber.

“I see…” he remarks.

OOC: many are, yes.

“This has been one of my more successful attempts. Thankfully this one never came online. These defects can come out surprisingly violent.”

Brieg said.

OOC: Good faster travel. If I craft the 2-D Charger at some point, even better.

Darkside breaks into a sprint before flipping modes, and driving down the hallways, using his Folding Corners Charger to make turns, making his way to the med-bay.

Shockwave nods.

“Attempts to clone sapient cybertronians typically produce defective specimens with feral tendencies,” he remarks.

When Darkside arrived, he’d find that Salvo was not to be found in the medical bay.

That slagger lied to me! he thought bitterly.

wait… no he didn’t, he said that she might have been injured

maybe I should check the mechanics shop? he thought, headed towards said location.

SideStep frowned.
“Hey Motherboard, I’m back at the spy’s nest. Have we got any new footage of him or her?”[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8136, topic:49995”]
Many ground bridge portals were open in the gorge as crew members were beginning to return to the ship.
[/quote]

Spectrum stepped through the nearest ground portal.

Salvo could be found there, assembling a team of medics and mechanics to begin repairing Fortress. Around the bay, crew members were making maintenance repairs on ships and mech suits.

“Checking…” Comes Motherboard’s reply, “… negative, crewman SideStep. No new sightings of the spy to report.”

The portal deposits Spectrum near hangar bay two.

“Alright, thanks anyways. Can you run a check to see if there were any bots with the right color of red eyes that didn’t end up fighting at all?”[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8164, topic:49995”]
The portal deposits Spectrum near hangar bay two.
[/quote]

Spectrum hurriedly makes her way to the hangar.

He looked in, and saw that she was uninjured, and turned to leave, though he may or may not be noticed however.

“Checking…” Motherboard announces.

“… Done. Two-hundred crew members with this shade of red optic lights remained aboard the Cybertronian Fleetcarrier Salvation. Crewman Lurch was among them- he was at gunnery station 22, assisting personnel there.”

There, Spectrum would meet Fortress.

Salvo does not take notice of Darkside.

“Oh, Lurch, eh?” SideStep smirked. “Hey, does Shockwave have any sort of truth serum? On a totally unrelated note, by the way. Just curious. For uh, science stuff.”[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8167, topic:49995”]
There, Spectrum would meet Fortress.
[/quote]

Spectrum approached Fortress. @MaxinePrimal
“N-need help?” She asked.

“Unknown,” Motherboard replies. “Shockwave had spent his time aboard ship developing a device he calls a ‘Cortical Psychic Patch’, at the request of yourself and crewman Zepar.”

“That’ll do.” Sidestep grins. “I forgot about that. Thanks.”
He left the spy’s nest and went to see Shockwave.