Salvation: Part II

“That it does.” Gatecrasher replies with a chuckle.

“Well at least I can say that I have an idea of who else is caring for Deus.”

“As can I.”

“So… I guess we’ll need to schedule when we want to take care of Deus and teach him stuffs.”

“Every other week?” He offered.

“I don’t know, how about every 3 days you care for Deus, then the next 3 days I care for Deus. A week seems a bit too long.”
Daria counter offers.

“How about you get 4, and I get 3. A child needs stability, and if he’s be going to be spending time with two different people, he should know on which days of the week he’ll be with whom.” he suggests.

Daria thinks about and coincidentally her face becomes a giant pink question mark. Her face reforms,
“Sure that works for me.” I guess you can take care of Deus for the beginning 3 days of the week and I’ll take over for the last four days. One thing I’ll need to teach him is definitely how to use that gun…it is or rather was a custom so that should be interesting."

“That’s fine with me. One should know how to defend one’s self. I will teach him to speak and read. I would appreciate your assistance.”

“Yeah I can help with that, plus I can show Deus a little bit when it comes to weapon mechanics, my job before I was dragged onto this ship was to make weapons after all.”

“Hrm… could be a useful skill. I’ve never been anything but a soldier. Maybe different ranks and in different places, but never anything else.”

Daria chuckles,
“Yeah, I was a neutral during the war, which is why I don’t bear an insignia, and I ended up making weapons for both sides, because it was profitable. That being said I tend to prefer my Nucleon Charge Rifles which is what ended up becoming a part of Deus. I want to teach to shoot it well so he can defend himself if he needs to.”

“He’ll need to to survive as a nuetral. If only I was. I as born a decepticon, and will always be one. I wish neither faction to fight, but when we do, I’ll support my race every time.” He sighed, and unfolded his legs. “Call me a sentimentalist, but I never will forget my dream of complete peace between the factions, even thought it probably never happen.”

Blight’s eye flickered for a second, surveying the environment very briefly. Pixel whispers a vague, unintelligible curse.

Daria nods,
“At the end of the day what he chooses is up to him.”

Spectrum wiggles again.

Blight rubs his eye, staring at his collection of medicines. What is…?

Spectrum sat perfectly still until Blight would look away again, when she would twitch ever so slightly.

Upset, Blight refused to heed any longer, and shut his eye for some rest.

1 Like

This time, Spectrum wiggled closer to Blight.