Self MOC (WiP)

So I’m making my first serious attempt at making a MOC since 2011, and surprise, surprise, it’s a Self-MOC! It’ll probably be another two weeks or so before he’s done (I have to wait on pieces from Brick link and paint some of them.) I’ll update and explain some stuff once I’m done - color choice, backstory, etc., - but it’s late where I live, so I have to complete this topic soon.

Just chillin'.

Eatin' all the other Bonkles

And cutting off Rhett's head, because I need a size comparison, and because Link's my favorite.

Also, please critique! I know it's hard with the photos, but try your best.
24 Likes

The chest is too bulky and the lack of a mask bugs me. Other than that, I definitely see the potential.

1 Like

The mask is one of the pieces I’m getting from Bricklink. The wideness of the chest actually hindered my building quite a lot. There are some things that are some things that are supposed to look annoyingly out of place, but that’s not one of them. It’s just kind of hard with the way I built it.

Legs could be a tad or two longer so it fits normal proportions better and doesn’t look awkward

1 Like

Looks pretty neat! Tons of potential here. Can’t wait to see the final product!

1 Like

I would be done, but there was some problem with two of the pieces.

Shame. Did you at least find him a mask?

1 Like

I’m still painting it.

1 Like

Oooh, neat. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

1 Like

You’re self mic looks nice, could use some chest modification, but over all it looks great and what mask are you using?

1 Like

I was think about painting a 2016 Miru gold, although I guess in 2016 it’s just Lewa’s mask and not a Miru…

1 Like

So wich new lewa mask are you going to use 2015 or 2016

I already said the 2016 one.

Ha ha woops edit: when is this thing gonna be finneshed it’s been months

1 Like

Kinda digging how tanky this guy looks. Nicely done :smiley:

1 Like

@StarBreaker Thanks!
@cotorax I haven’t gotten around to re-ordering the mask yet, but I’m planning to make another bulk order before the month is done, so probably by then end of June

1 Like

Ok can’t wait to see it

1 Like

“you can’t be better than me that’s not allowed”
(sarcasim)

1 Like