Shadowstep V2

So i made an update topic a while back showcasing some changes i made to a bunch of mocs but the pictures were pretty garbage and i feel like i want to show you guys a more indepth look at them individually. So here is the edgelord, Shadowstep - v2 technically.

Cool thing he can do with his tail

Super mysterious back shots

Pew pew

Front and back shots that show a bit more

Few extra various closeups and such

So thats Shadowstep guys, I’ve been pretty content with him for a while now so i dont see many more changes happening in the near future, but if you guys have any suggestions, comments, criticism etc. I would love to hear it

70 Likes

I really don’t understand how you people manage to balance these bulky creations on something so thin-looking.

Like how long did it take you to pose this thing in the second picture?

3 Likes

lean it against a wall. It helps alot…

Pretty cool moc, reminds me of a kaiju thing.

3 Likes

This is actually really good. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I love that tail!

2 Likes

These guy is really cool. I feel like the eyes should be blue or red but still looks good

1 Like

I love it. The trans blue and light blue are worked in nicely with the black, and the overall stance is solid.

2 Likes

I love everything but the fingers, the fingers just look odd to me.

1 Like

I LOVE how this guy looks
I would purchase this if it was a set 1000%

2 Likes

Ah, I remember V1 of this guy. He’s definitely a step up from the last iteration. My favorite part has to be the head construction; all the pieces just fit really well.

2 Likes

Woah hes like really cool. That head design is like 10atta10

1 Like

Really like how he looks.

1 Like

Wow, this is great! It’s a good color scheme with good color distribution. The head looks phenomenal, and you did a good job of posing the tail to make it feel alive and sinister. Honestly, I can’t see anything that I would critique.

1 Like

@Huichelaar not as long as you might think
@Omega_Tahu but that would be cheating, and i aint about that life
@RogueToa ive tried a lot of colours believe me, and while red looks alright i feel like it doesnt really pop as well as id like, and i kinda like the glowy look better
@Poto_The_Potato thats a fair complaint, i feel like its entirely a subjective thing however, and i dont reckon id change it. i respect your point of view however
@jayzor17 glad you like it so much man, and thanks to everyone else whos commented, your opinions and feedback mean a lot to me

2 Likes

This is probably my favorite MOC that I’ve seen on here in a while. So many cool details and ingenious design choices. Like those hands, for example. I’ve never seen a configuration like that. It’s fantastic! The tail is definitely a highlight. And the feet.

To top it off, you took great pics with some remarkable poses and angles. Just an all around awesome post right here.

1 Like

I love the colors to death.

1 Like

This Moc reminded me of this for some reason. xD

2 Likes

Or this.

It also kind of reminds me of a Xenomorph.

2 Likes

@Renegadespark I have no idea what that is, but yeah i see it
@VonDoom I do know what that is and oh my god how did i never see that

1 Like

it’s from the show Slugterra.

Edit: oh yeah, VonDoom’s picture is from Ben 10.

1 Like