Should the Toa and Matoran be the same height? [POLL]

home alone :smiling_imp:[quote=“Eljay, post:296, topic:35702”]
Show me an example of one Matoran completely (I mean completely, not temporarily like Dalu did) a main villain for the rest of the story. If they became a Toa, they don’t count. I’ll be waiting.

And I don’t mean to say there isn’t. I may have legitimately forgotten, so I am asking you to show me an example based on those parameters.
[/quote]

Ahkmou was evil

Matoran still can’t defend themselves too well.

2 Likes

Not really, kids would be exclusivly using the short legs, that would differ them from adults.

But then all the adult matoran would use the taller legs, which many including myself are not fond of. Personally if this was a real theme, I doubt Lego would introduce many kid matoran, so I don’t think the kids should be considered before the adults in the minifigure design.

Looks like I forgot a few words there. “Show me a Matoran completely taking out a main villain, not being one.”

4 Likes

Are we including Mavrah’s burgeoning villian-arc as psycho zombie overlord on the Red Star? He definitely was framed as being the equal of Pohatu and Kopaka as far as “threat level” was concerned, if that’s what you’re going for.

Additionally, if they became Hydraxon, does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I literally just read the post immediately above. Sorry about that.

that video also the tohunga beat the rahi when lewa was controlled by them and do not say ‘Onua did it not the le matoran’

A. Okotoan’s are not the Matoran I am talking about.
B. Those were groups of Matoran, I asked for an example of just one.
C. The Rahi never controlled Lewa.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen your own video? Don’t worry here it is link!:wink:

Key phrase there:

G2.

1 Like

I literally just said I wasn’t talking about Okotan’s.

Generation 1, show me an example of 1 Matoran defeating a major enemy permanently.

8 Likes

Who cares about Gen 1, this is Gen 3. If people want Gen 1, its still there, but this isnt Gen 1 nor should it be trying to be too much like Gen 1.

Seriously even taking examples from previous gens is pointless since this should be a fresh new gen with its own take…thats the point of it being a new gen, specially if you are taking previous gens as a cruch for this one.

3 Likes

It’s incredible to me how quick people are to jump on us for ignoring the previous generations when we make small changes or visual differences in one topic but then criticize us for paying too much attention to the previous generations in another.

Gotta wonder if this is the type of stuff LEGO deals with on a daily basis.

12 Likes

I think we have seen everything this discussion has to offer to the subject.

Not all needs to agree, after all.

3 Likes

considering lego doesn’t usually take into account fan reactions, and instead is manned by professional designers and planners

probably not lol

5 Likes

Fan opinion at it’s finest.

2 Likes

0/10 not grammatical correct therefore inaccurate and untrue.

Fake news.

7 Likes

Since we’re going with short-legs, and I feel we’ve heard just about every point there is to make on this subject, going to go ahead and put this poor topic out of its misery.

20 Likes