Something Crazy (RP topic)

This letter was delivered on Monday in an envelope, unmarked except for the name of who it was addressed to:

Arthur (@Bobofoot)
Raphael Zachary Kay (@Kirathel)
Mokuzai Oakley
Isabelle Sarahs (@LTVmocs)
Jake Steel (@RogueToa)
Bailey (@BrokenAxels)
Vlad Wilson (@Toa_Vladin)
Lucas (@Morgy)
Jeff
Charity (@Runa)
Lariko (@TridahkMaster)

Now it is Saturday, shortly before 2:00 in the afternoon. Hamilton Dr winds around the western edge of the town, between the rest of civilization and a quaint little forest. 3141 is a large, two-story building built on a large, tree-filled yard, with a pathway leading from the street and the nearest neighbor living out of sight beyond a bend in the road. It’s a quiet, sunny afternoon, with the wind chasing clouds around the sky and causing the leaves to rustle overhead and against the walls of the waiting house.

Bailey pulls google maps up “this is…interesting”

1 Like

Vlad was in his bedroom, looking at the letter. His sister, Anna, already knew about this.
Anna (Athena): “I want to come too!”
Vlad: “I don’t know sis…”
“Come on! We are home alone! Mom and dad are at work in San Francisco for a whole week! Don’t let me here, alone.”
“Fine…”
The two prepared their backpacks, and exit the house. Vlad locked the door and took the key with him.

1 Like

A beat up old pick up trick pulls up on the side of the street and Arthur tumbles out, clutching a notebook and a pencil. Picking himself up, he walks up the path and towards the house.

This’ll be interesting. I always wanted a crack at the fantastical, and now I’m about to get it…

1 Like

Vlad: “We have food supplies?”
“Yes.”
“Water?”
“Yes.”
“Notebooks and writing things?”
“Yes.”
“Reading books?”
“Of course!”
“So we have everything?”
“Duh.”
“OK, we are good to go!”
And both started to walk towards the house.

OOC: @jayzor17 You have regular characters too? Like Vlad, Athena, Arthur, etc.

1 Like

OOC: I do have characters that will be interacting with you, if not quite a part of the main group.

1 Like

OOC: K.
IC: Vlad and Athena were approaching.
OOC: What kind of building I am looking for?

OOC: Described at the end of the first post; large house at the outskirts of town.

1 Like

Luckily, the two were living. Not too far away. They arrived at the entrance.

1 Like

Isabelle walks holding a wrinkled letter “Guess I’m going for them… Hope they grow up. Why am i doing this for them. This isn’t in policy.” She grumbles walking

1 Like

Athena and Vlad were waiting at the entrance.

1 Like

Mokuzai walks quietly towards the building looking around “Better then doing nothing but play video games. What’s the point of being here anyway. Am I gonna receive powers or something. Perhaps from a Super Serum :tm:”

2 Likes

IC: Raphael looks at the letter, scanning the address for the five-hundredth time and looks up at the street again. He notes the appearance of the other people here (they must have gotten similar notes?), and slowly puts the letter in his pocket.

He begins walking up the road, looking for the address indicated by the letter.

Athena saw him.
“Look! One more guy!”
“Sweet! At least we are not alone!”

Charity walks up, looks around, and pulls out her phone. She types. Are you here yet?

Jeff quietly sneaks up on her and taps her shoulder, ducking down quickly as she turns and swings a backfist. He gets up and chuckles a bit. “Does that answer your question?”

She tries to hold back a laugh, it coming out as a smile. “You’re an idiot, you know that?”

Jeff playfully rolls his eyes. “So you’ve told me.” He looks around. “Wonder what’s going on?”

1 Like

Vlad saw them.
“There are more.”

He nods. “So there are.” Jeff responds. “I’m Jeffrey.”

Charity waves. “I’m Charity. Nice to meet you.”

Vlad quickly raised his hand to Charity.
“I am Vlad, she is my twin Anna.”
“Hi! I’m Anna! But everybody call me Athena!”

“Why Athena?” Jeff asks.

“Well… Because I am pretty nerdy.”
She said, smiling. She took off her glasses and put them in her pocket. Her eyes were bright green, almost changing the color to light blue.