Something Crazy (RP topic)

"Wow, a murder. I am in no way surprised’ Lariko put his original bag back on his head.

“dam…” Lucas falls unconcious, the last thing he thinks about is his life insurance policy.

1 Like

The group would awake in a cave, barely large enough to fit the ten of them. The sky outside is dark, the horizon tinged with the barest hint of light.

OOC: Sorry about the delay; now we’re right back on schedule.

Mokuzai wakes up and wiggles his body but realizes he isn’t tied up “Crap. Why are we so close together. What about mo-“ He stops “Lets not talk about that.”

Isabella shrugs and decides to sleep the situation away

Bailey meanders around the cave

1 Like

Lucas slowly comes to, he lifts himself up with his arms and sits on the ground.

1 Like

The cave they are in is shallow, with rough walls and a low ceiling. The sky outside seems to be getting a bit brighter.

Isabella groans as her eyes flicker open
Mokuzai watches and contemplates fishing for his sunglasses

OOC: I think I’m gonna have to quit. Lariko is dead!

2 Likes

OOC: Sorry to hear that, but given my delay, I understand.

1 Like

Both Vlad and Athena were wandering around.

Jeff walks towards the source of increasing light.

Lucas stands up after his eyes adjust, he follows Jeff.

Mokuzai quietly points out “How can everyone wodner around when it can barely fit all of us?”

He looks at Larikos dead corpse “We should bury this dude.”

“If the floor isn’t stone, go ahead.” Lucas said in an almost zombie-like tone, he’s clearly not thinking straight.

OOC: I was assuming that the wandering included leaving the cave.

IC: They would find themselves high on a mountainside, with other peaks rising around them. Beyond the peaks to the left they can see a distant countryside, surrounded by the sea. The sun begins to peak over the horizon to the right, catching the light of something golden upon the highest peak.

Lucas catches himself before falling off the edge, he “wakes up” and is in his normal state. “That was close, how are we supposed to get down?”

While steep, the slope below them is by no means impossible to traverse. There even seems to be a trail of sorts, leading off to the right.

“I think that’s a trail.” He says to himself

Jeff sees it as Charity walks over. “Hey, do you think the path leads to that thing?” He asked her pointing to the golden shimmer.

She shrugs. “Maybe…” She seemed somewhat mad. “But more concerning is where your priorities lie. We were kidnapped for crying out loud!”