Something Crazy (RP topic)

#####“this is awkward
HI mY NaME Is LaRIkO, WhaT’S YoURs?” Said Lariko, at basically everyone in the room.

Mokuzai smiles at him “Antsy too. The host is probs waiting for everyone else to get here. Be patient.”

“Well patience is my middle name. Gar- I-I mean Lariko Patience Zachare.i am going to die”

Athena dropped her book.
Vlad was frowned.
“OK, why?”
He asked.
@TridahkMaster

“because I literally don’t know your names”

Both sighed, then both said in the same time:
“I am Vlad, she is Athena.”
and
“I am Athena, he is Vlad.”

“Hi Athena,” he said, looking at Vlad. “Do you happen to have another paper bag?!?!” His tone was panicked.

He face palmed.
“You are kidding, right? I am Vlad!”
“And I am Athena!”
She said putting her book in the back pack.
“And I think I have a paper bag…”

Lariko ignored the first part. “Thank the 98 tentacled monster that lives deep underground!”

Athena seemed to be puzzled.
“Yeah… Anyway.”
She searched in her back pack, and took a paper bag full of gummy bears.
“I would give you the bag, but I don’t know where to put the bears…”

“I can eat them.”

“No. They are mine.”
@TridahkMaster

Lariko propped himself up against the wall “UUUGGGGHHH” Lariko began to tug on the one on his face. “It’s getting stuffy in here”

Both Vlad and Athena seemed to be puzzled. In the end, Athena put the gummy bears in a pocket of the back pack and gave the bag to Lariko.

“Nice!” Lariko tore two holes in the bag before turning away and replacing the current one on his head.

“But may I ask why you do this?”

“eeeeeehhhhh. Is there a bathroom?” Said Lariko, trying to change the subject.
OOC: gtg I’ll be back at 2:30

Arthur looked around the others cautiously.

Ok, how to play this. Everyone here is a bit on edge, or a jerk, so the Jester is a no. And most of them are so much older than me… Better to just stick with Shyguy for a bit.

He sits down against the wall by the door and starts scribbling in his notebook.

Mokuzai pulls out his phone “Crap. Discord… I can’t help you right now…” He mutters What he’s typing as he texts her back. “You know I’m busy.”

@TridahkMaster Vlad: “Sigh… No, there isn’t.”

@Bobofoot Athena looked at Arthur.
Well… He is around my age…
And she waved at him.