Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“Well at least we know who’ll die first.” James joked.

Lauren laughs. “You know nobody’s actually died in here.”

“I sure hope not” James chuckled.

“a kid did go missing around here, actually” Bailey said as he just conveniently rendevouzed with them

“Ooooooh spooky.” James teased, “Kid probably just got lost and wasn’t found in time.”

Something flashes across Lauren’s face, but it’s gone as soon as it appears. “So, uh, evil left turn or right turn with totally real blood?”

“still means he would have died though.” Bailey sounded completely serious “there was a police report and everything”

@jayzor17 “I vote right”

“What he said. And anyway, ■■■■ happens. I’ve seen worse.”

“seeing has nothing to do with this.” Bailey rolled his eyes “this was about two or three years ago if I remember correctly. Four maybe.”

“Great, cool.”

OOC Gtg on the plane now. Have fun guyz

1 Like

ooc: okay then

“Right. The blood’s meant to make us want to go left, where the scarier stuff would actually be.” Jeffrey reasoned.

Simon pales. “Uh…are we sure about this guys? I mean, maybe you’re right, but…” He looks at the blood, and fights back the urge to retch. When everyone seems to be set on going right, he sighs and acquiesces.

Bailey just went onwards

Simon follows behind, avoiding the blood as best he could.
“Oh man, oh man, oh man…” He mutters everytime he steps in it.

Lauren stays back at the intersection, waiting for the others to move on.

“it’s not real, dude. And if it was, meh.” Bailey looked around a bit

“I can’t stand even the sight of blood. Just a little squeamish, I guess.”

They can hear a bit of rustling in the corn off to their left. Above them, the sky begins to darken as a orange sunset colors the horizon.