Sora Zenjin Aleph (Prototype form)

Sora Zenjin. A code name given to an ancient mecha, found entombed deep within a large cavern. No one knows who built it or why, but it was resurrected just the same to play a part in a civil war on Earth, between the collapsing Earth Alliance and the Titanian Horde.
The Titanians, masters of mad science, bred horrific mutants to fight their battles,unleashing their monsters to destroy whole cities belonging to the Alliance.
Finding Sora Zenjin in its basic prototype form allowed the Alliance to level the playing field against the Horde.

31 Likes

looks pretty good, not sure about the red on the back though

The limb and wings aren’t executed well and the chest looks bad.
The back is decent.

This looks great, but the back of the lower legs need some work.

Pretty good, so far.

Can it fit a pilot?

Your wings inspire me. I might try something similar…

I really like the color contrast on this one.

That’s pretty cool. I love those cool looking wings.

The shoulder placement seems off to me.

Great photography! So Clear! I like it, and the black visor, but the wings seem odd to me, maybe because they look like a combination of metal wings and real wings.

Awesome! Is that a custom mask? What is it from? The bold colors clash perfectly with each other.

Thanks dudes :slight_smile:
The mask is a regular HF Brain Attack Breez helmet with a custom painted visor from that line.
I originally custom painted the visor for one of my GUN.T.O.A. remakes…that flopped…

As for a pilot, I kind of hid the cockpit behind the red technic piece on his chest.
Behind there is a stack of trans-dark red stud pieces.

Funny thing is…I built it backwards. I originally intended the front to be the back and visa versa, but when I got to looking at it more, I realized he would have trouble looking down…so I turned his whole torso around and started over. lol

1 Like

Does it hold a minifig?

1 Like

Nah. It’s in the wrong scale. Think of this being like a Gundam or Voltron scale mech.

2 Likes

Oh… Well, then. Cool moc, but having a minifig inside would make it much better imo, simply because I have a bais towards mechs like that.

1 Like

Maybe in a future MOC :wink:

2 Likes