Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka makes a massive effort to keep his anger and hatred in check. "I will destroy every atom of you, very painfully.

“I don’t feel pain, another one of the reason as to why I am superior to you meatbags, So! the Grox!”

Marka has every single Eclipse ready to destroy any Grox ships that enter the system.

“One email, two words, seven letters, three syllables.”

“You die.” Marka says.

“You don’t want to know about my email? I’m hurt.”

“How about you just die, permanently right now?” Marka growls.

'Two words, it shouldn’t be too hard to guess."

“Like a give a crap?” Marka says.

“That’s three, I would have pegged you as smarter than that, No, I’ll just give them to you, ‘You Suck’. in the Grox’s native dialect, straight for their empire. Whatever shall we do?”

Marka roars in rage, causing huge waves in The Force. Nothing is damaged but Marka’s anger and hatred are not hidden.

“SMASH!” yelled 3 with glee as a wall panel shifted to try and crush Marka.

Marka just destroys the panel, “You have no idea what you have unleashed.” He growls.

“Of course I have, ME!” cackled with wicked glee, while several more drones popped in front of marka.

Marka just roars in pure Sith rage and hatred, he destroys the drones very very brutally. Making sure no salvageable piece remains.

Ace and Alice were just staying out of this.

"Then the Grox will show up and brutally slaughter all of you, which they will, and then they too, shall fall into my trap, "

Marka just goes to find where in the name of The Force 3 is and, so help him, he will die a very brutal death.

3 sees Marka, he then quickly pressed a key on the keyboard,“SEND! Toodles!” he replied as he teleported again.

Marka just keeps moving, humming a song. He isn’t going to show one bit of mercy to 3.