Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“This is the case of Eric Ikari.”

The visegrip slackens a bit. And your intentions? It asks.

“To pilot my Knightly mecha.”

The Empress takes orbit around the planet as Marius dispatches in his personal ship, on his way to the group’s current location.

Concerned about but unaware that the sound was caused by the ship’s impact, 3IQ-7 went to investigate.

I meant your intentions involving this planet, that mech you have seems like a fun toy; how much pressure can it take before it crumples like metal foil? The grip now changes to the mech, which is having a ‘seizure’ go through its systems as instruments are showing extreme pressure.

Eric looks up to see the ship.[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:46, topic:36409”]
I meant your intentions involving this planet, that mech you have seems like a fun toy; how much pressure can it take before it crumples like metal foil?
[/quote]

“It can withstand pressure in space. But no ‘why?’ I thought that was what came next…”

The mech is starting to creak, groan and buckle, Answer the question, youngling.

OOC: @Runa Marka is at the hidden Sith Temple, which is really far away. He is using The Force to interact with Eric.

“I don’t know. It seemed mysterious and unexplored.”

Marius landed right next to Eric. “Hello, who might you be?” He asks using his Universal Translator.

The mech looks down on the alien. “I’m Eric.”

So you only seek to explore out of curiosity? There is a long pause and the pressure is suddenly gone. Just be careful, this place has many unseen dangers. The dark presence leaves Eric’s mind.

Marka senses more visitors and he puts on his Force Mask to hide himself from any Force sensitive beings. He keeps an eye on the new arrival to his world.

OOC: This world is very strong in The Dark Side of The Force.

1 Like

“Ok. Bye.”

“Hi Eric, I am Marius of the Manam Empire.” He says, right before he goes deeper into the jungle.

“Hi.” Eric follows him.

“The Manam? They were allies to The Galactic Empire, this is one I will keep close watch over.” The armored being says to himself, clutching his sword. The Manam feels a constant cold, dark presence coming from the planet itself.

3, noticing something odd with the planet, began shooting the ground with his blaster.

The laser shot is slightly nudged off course so it hits a lake near where Eric and Marius are. (@Runa @Omega_Tahu)

He shivers. “I’ll have to tell the rest of the IPA about this planet…” He mutters to himself.

OOC: I was pointing at the ground. I don’t think I missed.