Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Arriving there Sapphire quickly jumps on a large rock and looks out into the open, admiring the view of the village and the landscape

Ooc: Yea

Bailey fell from the sky “AHHHHHHHH” he lands with a safe roll “i have the perfect video clip for this” he replied while laying about five feet away from her and gets up

She looks behind and laughs. “Your still a show off.”

“i beleive it is called using my recources” he laughed as he got up “and coming from the smol bean that can jump like thirty feet in the air” he teases “speaking of showing off wanna see something cool i can do” he laughs

“Sure. Just don’t take off your head again.” She turns around and watches him while laughing a bitm

“ok, but this does involve my head” he laughed “ever seen one of those wind up cars?”

“Oh boy… and yea.” She nods

“watch this” He started twisting his head in circles, doing complete circles "ok so you see my phone? i need you to put on that one song that goes ‘you spin me right round’ " he laughed, his head had gone at least five full circles

She laughs and puts on the music with using his phone. Sapphire kneeded down and holds on to her side while laughing. “I’ll give you that one… that was funny.” She said then gave his phone to him after he spins his head around

Ooc: Also Hanzo fell asleep

Baileys head starts spinning back as soon as the music starts playing and he laughed, it stopped “man that one always gets people”

Ooc- ok

“Yup.” She giggled and wipes the tears from her eyes. “I haven’t laughed that hard in a while.”

“I cant tell if thats good or bad and that kinda worries me” he laughed and turned off the song

“It’s a good thing.” She smiled. “Alright Bailey let head back to your place.” She said as she walks over to her ship then powers it on

“ok” he smiled back “wait you mean the planet or the ship?” he laughed @Sachi

“You know what I meant.” She laughs. “Hurry up Bailey, wasting fuel here.”

“The sad part is i really dont” He laughed and boarded the ship “Buuut ima assume you meant planet”

“Of course I meant ship.” She says sarcastically and laughs then they take off back to the planet.

“Hey there are plenty of rooms and all that good sh*t so i wouldnt be suprised” he laughed “so any reason were heading to my planet?” @Sachi

Ooc- going to bed, you know the rules on bailey and just assume he follows her and all that good junk

“No reason.” She shrugs. “I just feel like heading back.” She says as they jump into hyperspace quickly then out of it. Later arrivin back at his home.

“Ah, ok” he hums quietly to himself “so i noticed your mom doesnt really talk much…do you get a lot of your personality from your dad” he teases, clearly joking and trying not to offend her at the same time

ooc- night