Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Strider starts to glow purple, a purple smoke engulfs him “Leave now!” Strider shouts in a deep dark voice.

“No, you’re the one who’s being rude, you leave”

“They have a reason to be mad at Alex cause hes trying to kill me!” She said and runs off the opposite way of the hallucinations and through the forest. Alex grins and teleports after her. “I shouldn’t keep her waiting.”

Occ:Back

@Sachi Bailey wraps his arms around sapphire as a way to block the hits alex delivered, a sheild surrounding all of them what the f*ck do we do…

“Hmmmm, I’ll see about this, Alex! why are you trying to kill this person! She’s not a human!”

Strider leaves the creature and teleports to Alex @Sachi. Strider fires a ball of purple energy at him.

The hallucinations pounces on top and couldn’t get through the shield. “Get rid of him or them first!” Alex smirks and dodges his attack. “No need to see me Winter! Why there’s no problem at all with her. Just a game…” he said and Sapphire shouts. “More like a horror game!”

Bailey just growled “LEAVE US ALONE!”

“Alex! Stop” Winter throws off his cloak, He is a tall slim being with an extra joint in each lower leg, and forearm. “Or I shall be forced to unleash the power of the Enclave on you” He holds his head up high, his clothes and posture emitting a very regal aura

Alex laughs. “I can’t quit now. I’m having to much fun with this!” He said then dives down, breaking the shield and pinning them to the ground. Sapphire was able to escape and continues running. The hallucinations follow behind. She tries dodging their attacks.

Bailey struggles and bites and claws at alex

Ooc- any minute now…

Winter sighs and snaps open a void portal, he looks at everyone but alex and gestures them in @BrokenAxels @Morgy
OOC gtg

OOC: Sorry got to go have concert band practicer see you tomorrow

1 Like

Hanzo turned on his communicator and said to Sapphire while walk in to his rendezvous area.

“Only the Grandmaster knowswhere this place is after acquiring the knowledge of a grandmaster through a mind link to tone of the elders. Keep following me.”

Ooc- theyre on baileys planet and plot stuffs goin down XD

Ic- Bailey growls and his arm turned into that of a phantoms “let me go!!!

Bailey just glares at alex “LET ME GO!”

Strider frees Bailey than goes in a coma for using his power for too long. He is carried through the portal by Bailey. @BrokenAxels
OOC: just put him on a bed or something. bye people see you tomorrow

Bailey snaps and hes taken into a bed, and bailey teleports to sapphires location @Sachi

Occ: Sorry had to finish eatting xD

Ooc- its fine XD

Ic- Bailey runs with her