Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ace turns away in disgust, after seeing the destroyed droids.

The ghost remains and is joined by a second, (The one in silver armor)

They remain for a brief moment then vanish. Marka returns to his quarters.

Ace and Alice run there to meet him.

Marka sees them and can tell they were disgusted by what they saw, “I’m sorry for what happened. Are you well, Ace?” He asks. He walks in and the place is furnished with things that were reminiscent of Korriban and the Sith Temple on Botanus.

Ace replies “apart from that reset, i am.”

“Good to hear, something else seems to be troubling you both.” He says.

Alice nods as Ace says “the slaughter of the droids.”

He opens a live feed that shows the droids reconstructing. “Another job well done.” One says. “Well, let’s just hope next time it’s the usual police force, that guy was insane-not like the old Commander but you guys know what I mean.” Says another, all the droids, fully reassembled with a few new scratches and dents, agree and head back to their storage units, like it was just another day on the job. “Anything else on your minds?” Marka asks. There is an ancient stone with Sith writing on it sitting on a desk.

Ace watches, as Alice reaches for his reset button with a sinister smile.

Marka goes to bed. “I need to sleep, we can talk more tomorrow.” There are 2 cots set up nearby.

OOC: G’night all!

they get in the cots and fall asleep.

A station wide alert suddenly goes off stating all of the arrested technicians (all of the ones working on Ace and Alice to turn them into spies) were found dead in their holding cells, each mutilated violently, all cameras he’d shut down at the time of the attack and the only evidence was the sentence “No one disobeys me.” Written in blood on the walls of each of their cells

Eric sees this. “I really need that anti-edge weaponry.” He goes to his mech and starts working on it and his equipment.

Marka has a nightmare of Enderlord slaughtering people and he is jolted awake but the chill he feels tells him it was no dream but a vision of an event that has transpired. His fears are confirmed when he sees the alert. He goes to his desk and starts reading the Ancient Stone Tablet on his desk, it’s a history of Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow.

Ace and Alice sleep softly together in the cot.

OOC: is Marka near Ace and Alice again? @BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: They’re sleeping in separate cots in Marka’s room. Remember, Marka has a particularly strong connection to The Dark Side of The Force, which Enderlord screams of presence wise.

IC: Marka finds Ragnos to have possibly been the second most powerful Sith Pureblood, second to the great King Adas, who ruled for many centuries long before Korriban was known to the galaxy he once called home.

OOC: they’re in the same one.
IC: Alice holds onto her ​brother tightly.

OOC: Sorry, I thought that they’d sleep in one cot each since that was what Marka had set up but they’re your characters so I can only suggest stuff.

IC: Marks is still studying the stone tablet.

As Marka read the tablet he suddenly felt an familiar prescence, one that screamed of the dark side, appear in Ace and Alice’s room.