Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marla runs to a safe distance to prevent an unfortunate and untimely demise.

Eric flies in space

The mech looks over to where Bailey,Celica,and Masdor are at.

Once he leaves the vicinity, the colony immediately unpacks in its completion.

Marka gets a message to meet the rest of the crew up on the NES Empress.

Marla boards a transport and goes to the Empress. He immediately makes his way to sick bay and asks how Marius is faring.

The mech starts walking towards Bailey,Ceilica,and Masdor.

Zablex summons his shield, a fiery version of Vexen’s Frozen Pride which he called Burning Star. He makes no moves to attack but is wary of this newcomer.

The mech gets on one knee and it’s cockpit opens a person climbs out.

“State your business and affiliations.” Zablex calmly says, the last thing he wants is to have yet another person attack his family.

“My business is I’m hunting a group of mech pilots who attacked my home,My affiliations are me.” The Person Says

“were they connected to the massive ship that attacked the planet?” asked celica with an exited tone

“Yes” He says

Zablex nods, showing he heard what the person said.

Marius is seen in the lab on a table, talking seriously with a technician. Not much can be heard, except for small bits.
“I don’t care—experiment——need to test——so I——faster.”

“—dangerous! You might—“

“Didn’t- —say—don’t—!”

Another technician pulls Marka aside.

“alright. If your affiliations are yourself let me make one thing clear. follow me, if you will”

if he had followed, bailey walked back to the ship and grabbed the guy by the collar "touch my family, and i will fillet you with a butterknife"

if not, bailey wouldve shrugged

ooc- gtg, bye

OOC he went
IC : "do anything against me or anyone of my friends you will feel the wrath of a angry mech pilot. " He says his hand on his dagger.

“Uh, Right,” ‘Trey’ replied.

The person goes and climbs into his mech then attempts to flip his ship back on it’s bottom.

“What are you doing?”

He says through the speakers on his mech “what?”