Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“What is the task that you are proceeding to do right now?”

“Trying to flip my ship so it can fly” he says from the mech.

“Why is it upsidedown?”

“Are you blind, I just crashed from orbit,also it’s side.” He says

'Well it’s kinda hard to see with this mask on."

“Ah,okay” he says the mech trying to flip the ship.

Celica watched

Finally the ship flips.

Marka was interested and asked what was being discussed.

He looked over to Marius, then back. “He wants us to use the stasis chamber for his healing, but we have yet to test it. We don’t know how it’ll affect him, but he’s insisting. And that’s only half of our little debacle.”

“Put — in charge — I’m in —— chamber.”

“But — still unstable, we —— what — happen.”

“— don’t —, — it!”

“By the Ghost of Ragnos, do you have bacta?” He asks, irritated and face palming.

“No, common curtesy to try and let you get a few words into a conversation.” He retorted. “He wants us to put SAR Proto-3 in charge, a prototype robot we’re working on.”

Masdor is wary of the stranger, he doesn’t trust a lot of people. Masdor sends a message to the stranger, Who are you? it says.

“A robotic entity…a shell wherein Marius can still be on the front leading his warriors, yet not have to leave the safe confines of the medical faculty he is in while healing.” He laughs, a terrifying, dark and cold laugh with only the slightest trace of amusement. “How, pray tell, did you manage to figure out the mind link by which the machine can be controlled, or is it a mech suit? Tell me more, you have my interest.” He uses a minimal mind trick to ensure he gets the info he needs without making the Manam reveal anything the good technician doesn’t want to or isn’t allowed to tell the Sith.

“Neither. It is a type of experimental Reploid: a robot so advanced that it’s AI is nearly indistinguishable from true sentience.”

“Why not hire a Cybertronian? They are biomechanical beings with the ability to change their shape into a vehicle or other single form to suit their needs. They are apparently a race of natural leaders, quality varying depending on the individual.” He says. Noting the bewildered look on the man’s face, he says, “I may have attempted to read from the ship’s encrypted archives at one point, that was all I could decipher before I had to leave. I felt bored and wanted some new reading material, okay?” He says the last part rather defensively.

OOC: Can we try to keep new blatant crossovers to a minimum? I would rather play in a mostly original RP than a mashup of different things.

3 Likes

OOC: sorry, I thought it would be fun having at least one real Cybertronian around but you make a fair point, enough franchises are crossing over as is and Transfomers is a rather temperamental can of worms lore wise.

OOC: cough cough kingdom hearts cough cough

1 Like

OOC: There is no singular Lore to it, there are a multitude of universes in which a multitude of stories occur.